It is currently Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
 Post subject: more pics
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:13 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:18 pm
Posts: 146
Location: Hamilton, OH
To start with the carnage.. I bought another set up from a salvage yard for 20.00 went to my buddys work and sandblasted it and painted it.. it had better bushings than mine did.. :lol:
Here are some pics

I called the dealer and just for the bracket that was broken it was 70.00 :evil:
I didn't ask about the control arm and the ball joint with the bracket who knows how much that would have been..

so I got more than i needed for only 20 bucks.. :wink:

one other thing i bought a new u joint and I can't even get my old one out any suggestions?? :idea:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Wes, Swmpthg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2644557

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:52 pm 
Offline
LOST Addict
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Posts: 1044
Location: Elgin, IL (Chicago burb)
yellocoyote wrote:
Mr. Modular needs to have you drive it off-road some more... it's addictive! :D


As evidenced by how many times I get to hear her say, "I wanna go back" on a daily basis. We're going to be working on our camping setup to make such trips more affordable.

_________________
Aaron

A vehicle isn't yours till you learn to wrench on it yourself.

2002 Jeep Liberty Sport (Eugene, I am the Passenger, And I ride and I ride.)
1999 Chev Astro 2WD (Green, Daily Driver)
1997 Chev Astro AWD (Grumpy "The Heep", $250 Rally Van, 335k miles, 2" lift, 31" tires)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:18 pm 
Offline
LOST Junkie
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:33 pm
Posts: 898
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
im going back on sunday. my mom and sisters dont understand what i like about it so im going to show them

_________________
Image Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com