LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Ohio, IN & MI Jeepers
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15358
Page 1 of 1

Author:  moose [ Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:11 am ]
Post subject:  Ohio, IN & MI Jeepers

Guys (& Gals), We'd love to have you come down to join in on the Livingstone, KY run. If anyone wants to crash at my place, I've got extra room. Yes, it's 3 hours from Dayton, and you ma want to crash here twice, but it's a heck of a great place to wheel. I just want to make sure anyone who is interested and can afford the gas to get there wont decline because of the cost of a hotel room.

http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=14455

Author:  Jeepjeepster [ Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

is Tokyojoe going? :?

Author:  moose [ Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:27 am ]
Post subject: 

Jeepjeepster wrote:
is Tokyojoe going? :?


I think so. He PM'd me that he'd be in Ohio at the time nd up for a run. So I'm going to add him to the list...

Author:  Eddo [ Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:46 am ]
Post subject: 

Welcome Indiana Jeepers too. If you are not sure, just ask Science Guy if it was worth the drive.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/