| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| found a NE Ohio club http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=18532 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jerbacher [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | found a NE Ohio club |
Hey all you NE Ohioans (I know you're out there). There's not much wheeling in this neck of the woods from what I've seen, but while surfing the 'ol internet a bit, I came across this club. http://wrev.org/index.php Maybe everyone knows about them already, but might be interesting to hook up with them. Looks like they've been to Danial Boone a couple times! |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Also, there's this http://www.offroadohio.com/forums/ |
|
| Author: | KJ04 [ Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: found a NE Ohio club |
jerbacher wrote: Hey all you NE Ohioans (I know you're out there). There's not much wheeling in this neck of the woods from what I've seen, but while surfing the 'ol internet a bit, I came across this club.
http://wrev.org/index.php Maybe everyone knows about them already, but might be interesting to hook up with them. Looks like they've been to Danial Boone a couple times! Jerbacher, most of us in Northern Ohio, Western PA., and upper WV. wheel in Wellsville, Ohio just South of RT. 30 off of RT. 7. I generally go with Erie Shores 4X4 or Hall Of Fame 4X4, and then there are people on jeepinohio.com that get together also. |
|
| Author: | joegid [ Wed May 02, 2007 10:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | NE Ohio |
Hope to return there as soon as I can sell my home here in Orlando.. \ Goin to Lorain, Oh.............. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed May 02, 2007 3:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Oh man from Orlando to Lorain........what a difference in.....well everything |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Wed May 02, 2007 4:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hope to see you sometime when you move up here! Hope you werent in love with the sunshine... |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Wed May 02, 2007 7:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Its the arch trail.. |
|
| Author: | moose [ Thu May 03, 2007 8:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Jeepjeepster wrote: :cry:
![]() Its the arch trail.. Nothing like that in FLA... |
|
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Sat May 12, 2007 5:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
wow thats a pretty sweet trail! i need new tires badly |
|
| Author: | steepcreekfreak [ Mon May 14, 2007 11:06 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Where is that arch trail at??? Pretty sweet lookin! |
|
| Author: | Stuhlie [ Wed May 23, 2007 1:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I live here in Cuyahoga Falls area ! I've gone down to Wellsville before which is nice but you need mods to get anywhere far back in there . |
|
| Author: | Donkeykong [ Wed May 23, 2007 7:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
IF some NE ohioans are going to wellsville, please count me in.... I finally made a LOST meet, but how weird is it that it would be in Downers Grove Il (Near chicago?) versus in our home pad? Anyway, I'm here in Chi-town fabbing up some sheetmetal gurads, (pics to follow), and I ended hooking up with some lost members on May 20th for a list Meet per AndySRT's invite... cool people. I now have tow hooks, and seeing as my wife is getting a horse eventually, I will have a rear tow hook as well Now, if I could only find time to fab up my own rock sliders -Mark |
|
| Author: | KJ04 [ Wed May 23, 2007 9:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Donkeykong wrote: IF some NE ohioans are going to wellsville, please count me in.... I finally made a LOST meet, but how weird is it that it would be in Downers Grove Il (Near chicago?) versus in our home pad?
Anyway, I'm here in Chi-town fabbing up some sheetmetal gurads, (pics to follow), and I ended hooking up with some lost members on May 20th for a list Meet per AndySRT's invite... cool people. I now have tow hooks, and seeing as my wife is getting a horse eventually, I will have a rear tow hook as well Now, if I could only find time to fab up my own rock sliders -Mark You don't want to run Wellsville without armor, lift, and preferably mudders. At's might be OK in July and Aug. when it's been dry. The rest of the year you'll need mudders. |
|
| Author: | Donkeykong [ Sat May 26, 2007 12:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
As far as armor, I am planning on fabbing up some sliders, but that is at least a month off, if not longer.... I have a welder, and plasma, and all the other toold needed, but I would like to see what metal I can aquire for free (there is always scrap available after I am done with some of my jobs... This is what I am doing in chicago (installing a guard that I designed for a large vertical lathe... there is lots of custom fab involved) :
This is the link to the set The underbody armor will be a little more tricky, but I have been pondering it every oil change... -Mark [/url] |
|
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Tue May 29, 2007 9:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
if you guys ever wanna meet up sometime and have a little jeep meet, pm me! i check this site everyday. summit racing is having a supersummit show in early-mid july sometime, i cant wait for that. and the truck one is in september sometime i think, even more cool |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Tue May 29, 2007 9:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ray, You should make the trip to Badlands next month!! |
|
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Tue May 29, 2007 10:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ok sweet! lol ill try my hardest to make it |
|
| Author: | Donkeykong [ Tue May 29, 2007 11:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
When I am not in chicago, I'm down in stow for work, and ravenna (at west branch) for Mountain biking. I'd be up for a meet, and as for the truck fest, my buddy should have his TJ up and running my then so I will likely go as a spectator. I'm definently up for a meet, and thanks to Pxldgn I'm getting armor put together faster than I thought I would have Maybe I'll be wheeling soon too. -Mark |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|