| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| May run to KY? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19036 |
Page 1 of 3 |
| Author: | moose [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | May run to KY? |
Anyone interested in a run to explore more areas at Livingston or Slade later in May? |
|
| Author: | elephantrider [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i hope no one goes, cuz that'll mean i will have missed another sweet run. not sure what the deal with tx chapter is, but no one really wants to wheel! im gonna get it all out of my system at moab, but im gonna need some methadone a few weeks after i get back. not sure what to do, take over the presidents chair of the tx chapter or move back to ohio!! |
|
| Author: | FreeJeep [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
We might join, depending on dates and how much Moab costs DonC |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I guess I cant go since jason wont let me. |
|
| Author: | q50055 [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If it could be a 2 day run in the second half of the month (Memorial day weekend?), I probably would make the drive. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
jason doesnt want anyone to go BTW I Still need some rails though! |
|
| Author: | FreeJeep [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Memorial Day weekend would prolly work. That weekend is our 16th wedding annivarsary DonC |
|
| Author: | pixeldzn [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If I don't go to the Camp Jeep pre-run 2 weeks prior, I may be in for this. I'd be down for the LBTL side trip as well. |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well, if it's not Mem. Day weekend I'll go, but that sounds like the best weekend for the most people with the time off work. Unfortunatly, I have an Incubus concert and my aunt and uncle's 50th anniversary on the 27th... |
|
| Author: | moose [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'll check with the boss, but I think I should be able to do one of the long weekend days. So how would folks want it? Drive Saturday and wheel Sunday Drive Monday? |
|
| Author: | jeepfrog [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It would be a good time to break in the new lift. Unfortunately, if it's Memorial Day weekend, can't go - mother-in-law's birthday *sigh* |
|
| Author: | SunDvl [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm gonna miss this trip but may be able to put something together for LBL around Labor Day... |
|
| Author: | AndySRT [ Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Id defintly be down if its memorial day weekend. I think i have that monday off. |
|
| Author: | Science_Guy [ Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
possible... I will have to wait until I can confirm with the boss at home. This is a very busy time for me coaching track and finishing up the school year. |
|
| Author: | Eddo [ Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'd love to go on one last run before I leave. However, I won't have my Jeep with me so I would need to ride along with someone if they didn't mind. Also, I can only do the first or second week of May. I'll be busying packing and gone by the last week of May. |
|
| Author: | moose [ Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
OK, how about this... If you had to pick one date, which one? (and their's no law saying we can't hold to informal gatherings of friends Saturday, May 12th: 1) moose 2) 3) Sunday, May 27th: 1) 2) 3) |
|
| Author: | Eddo [ Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:56 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
moose wrote: OK, how about this... If you had to pick one date, which one? (and their's no law saying we can't hold to informal gatherings of friends
Saturday, May 12th: 1) moose 2) Eddo (needs to ride along-- no jeep) 3) Sunday, May 27th: 1) 2) 3) |
|
| Author: | moose [ Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Saturday, May 12th: 1) moose 2) Eddo (needs to ride along-- no jeep) 3) Sunday, May 27th: 1) 2) 3) Also, how about that Black Mountain park. Want to keep this in Daniel Boone, or try that ORP? |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:25 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Saturday, May 12th: 1) moose 2) Eddo (needs to ride along-- no jeep) 3) jerbacher (will be lifted this time hopefully) Sunday, May 27th: 1) 2) 3) |
|
| Author: | Video Guy [ Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
moose wrote: Also, how about that Black Mountain park. Want to keep this in Daniel Boone, or try that ORP?
More details, please. Where in KY? I want to wheel all I can before the new baby arrives in October. Then I'll be out of commission for a month or six. |
|
| Page 1 of 3 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|