LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

cincinnati jeep lovers
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20923
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Freshmud [ Mon May 21, 2007 7:14 pm ]
Post subject:  cincinnati jeep lovers

please pm im bored and dont wanna go out by my self also looking for new places to go any where semi close to cincinnati

Author:  moose [ Mon May 21, 2007 9:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: cincinnati jeep lovers

Freshmud wrote:
please pm im bored and dont wanna go out by my self also looking for new places to go any where semi close to cincinnati


your about 72 hours late :D . seriously, we'll be going back to livingston or slade soon. I'd love to do June 3rd, but I don't know if I can get a kitchen pass that soon after haspin... Although the rock yard by Li'l Red Libby looks nice... (and close)

Author:  tommudd [ Mon May 21, 2007 10:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

I will be back from my East Coast run by then, but I wonder, will I have any gas money left to go any where else??? :wink:

Author:  Freshmud [ Wed May 23, 2007 11:53 pm ]
Post subject:  huh

i just mean any time and wheres the rock yard

Author:  LiLredLibby [ Thu May 24, 2007 5:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: huh

Freshmud wrote:
i just mean any time and wheres the rock yard


He's refering to a gravel pit behind where I work.Really don't know if anyone is allowed back their,I think he was just joking you.

Ron

Author:  Freshmud [ Thu May 24, 2007 6:38 pm ]
Post subject:  o

well find out and if we are allowed lets go i just got my hours cut and im off from saturday to saturday

Author:  LiLredLibby [ Thu May 24, 2007 11:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: o

Freshmud wrote:
well find out and if we are allowed lets go i just got my hours cut and im off from saturday to saturday


I'll ask my buddy that runs the place,all he can say is NO....but it won't hurt to ask.
You lucky dog...wished I could get some time off. :roll: :)

Ron

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/