| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 19th Annual Jeep Fathers Day Show-Toledo http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20955 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | tommudd [ Tue May 22, 2007 8:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 19th Annual Jeep Fathers Day Show-Toledo |
Yes its that time again, I just got the flyer for the Jeep Fathers Day show at the Toledo Assembly Plant. June 17th parking starts at 9 A.M. Swap meet also entertainment LOTS of door prizes. 4 of us went last year and all won something. I won a 250 gift certificate and I will not mention any names but someone won a full set of tires of his choice, only problem you have to have some sort of ID and he did not have a thing with him with his name on it!!!! For info let me know and I will provide you with some numbers. Oh its at 4400 Chrysler Drive Toledo. Several Jeep clubs are there always |
|
| Author: | CJ3A [ Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Jeep Show |
I try to get to this show every year. it is free and besides jeeps there will be a couple hundred other vehicles, and jeep always displays some of its new and concept Jeeps. It is worth the trip. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Had always heard about it but last year was my first year to attend. And I won one of the top door prices so I was happy! Yes its a good show with really nice show cars/trucks to all out trail rigs, plus the new Jeep toys will be there! |
|
| Author: | Freshmud [ Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
any one from cincy area going wouldnt mind checking it out |
|
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
SWEET!!! im takin my dad there in my liberty!!! |
|
| Author: | MoladoGuy [ Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:57 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I want to go! But this year I'm doing something big for my Fiancee's father (he helped me fix up my first home I just bought back in Jan). Marlon will be there with his CRD and his sister is going with her Renny. Good luck all and hope you win more prizes!! |
|
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:37 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i told my dad about it, hes like thats far, its 2 hours, im like sooo your still going!!... lol |
|
| Author: | Boodie [ Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Niiice.... |
Lived here all my life, on my 3rd Jeep and NEVER been to this..I AM FINALLY GOING THIS YEAR!!! Thanks for the info! I hear it's always a great show! |
|
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
cant wait!!! i probably wont be able to go to camp jeep this year because i gotta save my money, which sucks, but this will be fun! i have never been to any jeep event/get together before. im right between akron and cleveland so it will take me about 2 hours to get there |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Since i am not running over to Boston i might go, last year we met up and all went in together. It opens at 9 ( I think ) but we had a spot right next to the Jeep tent which was cool. It is only a show though nothing else. Great door prizes , mine was a $250 gift certificate !!! |
|
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
none of you liberty guys showed up! there was one stock black renegade 02-04, but idk if they are from this site |
|
| Author: | Boodie [ Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
RAYMAN975 wrote: none of you liberty guys showed up! there was one stock black renegade 02-04, but idk if they are from this site
Yeah was too busy with the old man. Oh well, next year maybe. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sorry about that I did all I could last year to get people to go , did end up with 3 lifted and one stocker, this year just couldnt get in the mood |
|
| Author: | MoladoGuy [ Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yea last year it was Me, Tommud, Marlon, and Miah. It worked out really nice. This year we all just couldn't make it. Next year? |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hey got any pics floating around from last year? If so post one or two so some of the new ones can see us in action last year tom |
|
| Author: | MoladoGuy [ Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:45 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Toledo Show 2006 (Phil, Tommud, Miah, Marlon)
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|