| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| June Lift Party? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=21177 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Sean150 [ Wed May 30, 2007 10:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | June Lift Party? |
My Rusty Coil lift should be coming in sometime next week and I'm hoping to get some help installing it this June if possible. Will anyone in Toledo, BG or even Dayton have a free weekend to give me a hand? |
|
| Author: | moose [ Wed May 30, 2007 10:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sunday the 17th would be doable. I'll be up at my folks farm in BG. I'm booked before that... |
|
| Author: | Sean150 [ Wed May 30, 2007 11:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That could be an interesting trip, Badlands on the 16th then get lifted on the 17th before I make the final half hour or so to Toledo. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Wed May 30, 2007 9:07 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I will be gone on the weekend of the 17th but maybe before that? |
|
| Author: | moose [ Thu May 31, 2007 12:00 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Sean150 wrote: That could be an interesting trip, Badlands on the 16th then get lifted on the 17th before I make the final half hour or so to Toledo.
Ah, you just don't appreciate that lift until you wheel without it |
|
| Author: | Sean150 [ Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Would the weekend of 9-10 be good for you Tom? |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
No sorry actually heading to Southeastern Ohio this next weekend and the following to Boston to move my wife back home. Would be more than happy to help you after that though. Wont take that long to do it after getting the springs/struts switched over. I have extra conduit nuts on hand if you want to do a clevis and even some extra rear spring spacers also. Let me know if you can wait that long. Tom |
|
| Author: | Freshmud [ Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
if im not at the lake i wouldnt mind coming up so let me know when |
|
| Author: | Sean150 [ Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
My schedule is almost always open so its more of an issue of when it would be convenient for you. |
|
| Author: | Boodie [ Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I wanna come!!!! I want to do a lift on mine too and I don't even know a hammer from a wrench....Would like to show up just to learn me something! |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:38 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
We will be getting together sometime here soon, just working out the details of when I have to move the wife back from Boston in the next week or two. Yes if you just come to watch you have to bring some kind of refreshments |
|
| Author: | Sean150 [ Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
some unexpected things just showed up on my calender so I may be gone on the weekend of the 22nd, I'm trying to get out of it. |
|
| Author: | MoladoGuy [ Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: But then I dont stop for a break till its up in the air sitting on its wheels
I like that. I helped a friend setup his XJ lift and he kept stopping and stopping, for no good reasons. I kept working and working, then told him to finish it near the end. I left because I had to make an appointment, well that's what I told him. LOL. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Do to many things I will not be going to move my wife back until next week anyone? tom |
|
| Author: | Sean150 [ Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
sounds good. my KJ will probably have a bruised ego after getting stuck and limited by stock tires and suspension so a good lift and tires will make it feel better |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|