| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Who's hitting the trails this Labor Day weekend ? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=23957 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | dieseledkj [ Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Who's hitting the trails this Labor Day weekend ? |
Looking for some trails to run this weekend. I'm kinda thinking Harlan, Livingston or the Badlands. Also open for suggestions and or ideas. |
|
| Author: | AndySRT [ Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I am up for something. |
|
| Author: | FastTRX [ Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Monday? |
|
| Author: | Freshmud [ Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
im in but my libby is stock |
|
| Author: | dieseledkj [ Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mine is pretty much stock and I'm really only looking to run some easy trails. I know my way around Harlan County OHV park and they have several easy trails ( plus I have a map of all the trails in the park ). I'm thinking of heading down in the morning, its about a five hour drive for me. I'm not set on going to Harlan, I just know where I'm going. If anyone has another idea I'm game. YEE HA I'm ready to get they new skins on some dirt. |
|
| Author: | dieseledkj [ Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It looks like the Badlands at Attica would be a more central location for everyone posting so far. If everyone is game for the Badlands that will work for me. I just don't know my way around the Badlands let alone ever been there. The good thing is driving to Attica it would cut about two hours off the drive for me vs. going to Harlan County OHV. |
|
| Author: | FastTRX [ Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Attica isn't bad for stockers and it's ok as far as navigation goes. You can get L.O.S.T. but it's not too hard to get back to the main trails. I'd possibly be up for attica on monday.... |
|
| Author: | dieseledkj [ Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I've decided to head to Harlan first thing in the morning. I know 90% of the trails (plus I have a map) and I'm going to be driving the Libby there and I want to be able to drive it home. Most of the easy trail can be run in 2wd with a locker when its dry. Heck, I may even stay the night and run some trails on Monday. If you've never been to Harlan it has some awesome views at about 5 or 6K feet above see level. |
|
| Author: | Jeepjeepster [ Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Got any pics? |
|
| Author: | dieseledkj [ Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
no pics sorry |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|