LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Anyone in Mich. have an extra Wrangler SRA?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=24664
Page 1 of 1

Author:  detroit_doc [ Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Anyone in Mich. have an extra Wrangler SRA?

I've got about 20,000 miles left on the stock 235/70/R16 Wrangler SRAs. I trashed one (sidewall puncture). I hate to buy a new one because I want to go with a different tire when these wear out. So I was wondering if anyone local (S.E. Michigan) might have one hanging out in the garage they'd be willing to part with. It's just my spare so if it holds air and has a bit of tread left it should do the job.

Thanks!
Todd

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

2 weeks too late had one yet...but there is a couple of used tire places close by that did have a couple will check with them tomorrow

Author:  FastTRX [ Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Same here...I had a nice one that would have worked fine, but I got rid of it about a month ago. Somebody definitley has one laying around....

Author:  meh_kick [ Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

I have one that's got your name on it for the cost of shipping (approx $20).

Let me know what you think.

Author:  RAYMAN975 [ Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

i have one as well, brand new spare. im 2 hours from toledo. make an offer, maybe meet halfway

Author:  detroit_doc [ Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks for the great response guys! I'm going to give it a couple days and see if anyone local has anything.

Meh_kick - You're the man, thanks for the awesome offer! I hate to have you go through all the trouble of shipping a tire. If no one local has anything I might take you up on it. 8)

Author:  meh_kick [ Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's no problem. Tires can be shipped w/o packaging (i sent an MTR to NJ for $21). So the SRA (which never saw the ground) would be a little cheaper since it's a lot less weight.

Author:  detroit_doc [ Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:21 am ]
Post subject: 

meh_kick wrote:
It's no problem. Tires can be shipped w/o packaging (i sent an MTR to NJ for $21). So the SRA (which never saw the ground) would be a little cheaper since it's a lot less weight.



Meh_kick - You have a PM. Thanks Bro!

Author:  detroit_doc [ Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:10 am ]
Post subject: 

Meh_kick hooked me up! 8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/