| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Funeral info http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=24940 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | moose [ Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Funeral info |
I know this is very last minute, but would anyone else local be able to make the funeral? I have an appt. at 2:30, but I will move that. (and I'll put the MT's back on...) From Bill: Hey Moose, the viewing is today 10-1-07 from 6pm-8pm at Anderson Funeral Home adress: 1357 E. 2nd St. Franklin OH. the funeral sevice is at 1pm on tues. 10-2-07 at Woodhill Cemetary also in Franklin, OH adress: 6228 Hamilton-Middletown Rd. Franklin,OH. Anyone who is interested is welcome, I know he would love to see a couple liberty's in the lot. Thanks Moose. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I wish I could for sure but have an appointment that will take until noon |
|
| Author: | moose [ Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Three was a very large turnout for the funeral. If a man's life can be measured in how mny people think enough to come to his funeral, then Ron was very rich in the lives he touched. The family seemed very happy that LOST could be present. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I know I already Thanked you for going Moose , but wanted everyone to know how much it was appreciated by other members of LOST and I know his family |
|
| Author: | Blue KJ in PA [ Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks for going guys...I would have gone if only I was closer....it's amazing how much this has hit me and I only knew him from postings. |
|
| Author: | moose [ Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Blue KJ in PA wrote: Thanks for going guys...I would have gone if only I was closer....it's amazing how much this has hit me and I only knew him from postings.
The family specificly called out their understanding of how geographcly dispersed we are, and that any LOST representitive was appreciated. These are very good folk people. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|