| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| KY Off Road Park - Hills'n'hollarz http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=29827 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | moose [ Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | KY Off Road Park - Hills'n'hollarz |
http://www.hillznhollarz.com/ Anyone from the tri-state area heading down to the meeting about closing HnH tomorrow (Monday)? |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
isn't that a load of crap! Wish I was closer I would go show some support, although I have never been there I have read up on it and am on their mailing list. They should show how much money was brought into the area with people buying gas/food/ lodging etc. they may help as well. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|