| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Trac-lock, free to good home. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=29900 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | bugnout [ Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Trac-lock, free to good home. |
Anyone interested in the Trac-lock from my 2005 CRD. 47k miles on it. I replaced with an ARB. Nothing wrong as far as I know. Yours for the asking. Looking for someone local first, I'll ship if I have to. First Local response in the next couple of days, after that, I'll consider shipping. |
|
| Author: | 1300ZUK [ Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i'll take it if you don't find anyone local. |
|
| Author: | dloc_jeep_KJ [ Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:17 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i would also be interested. i live in Northeast TN |
|
| Author: | KJ04 [ Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
If I remember correctly, the clutches in the trac-lok start going bad at around 50,000 miles and have to be rebuilt. |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
OK, No response from anyone local so 1300ZUK pm me your shipping info, I'll let you know how much it is. If you don't want it anymore, I think tommudd PM'd me about 4 minutes after you replied, I'll send it his way. |
|
| Author: | moose [ Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
This is the whole thing, not just a lunchbox, so it should be more difficult to install, right (i.e., set the backlash, etc)? |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:11 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I pass on it, was getting it for a friend of mine since he swears by them |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
dloc_jeep_KJ if you still want it, its yours for the shipping, PM me your shipping info. I'm not sure what it would take to install it, but your right, its not a lunch box LSD. probably need the right tools to do the install. Quote: This is the whole thing, not just a lunchbox, so it should be more difficult to install, right (i.e., set the backlash, etc)?
|
|
| Author: | moose [ Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:28 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
bugnout wrote: dloc_jeep_KJ if you still want it, its yours for the shipping, PM me your shipping info.
I'm not sure what it would take to install it, but your right, its not a lunch box LSD. probably need the right tools to do the install. Quote: This is the whole thing, not just a lunchbox, so it should be more difficult to install, right (i.e., set the backlash, etc)? Not trying to scare anyone off, just make sure you understand that it's a full carrier swap, with all that's involved. |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
moose wrote: bugnout wrote: dloc_jeep_KJ if you still want it, its yours for the shipping, PM me your shipping info. I'm not sure what it would take to install it, but your right, its not a lunch box LSD. probably need the right tools to do the install. Quote: This is the whole thing, not just a lunchbox, so it should be more difficult to install, right (i.e., set the backlash, etc)? Not trying to scare anyone off, just make sure you understand that it's a full carrier swap, with all that's involved. No offense taken, Thats why its free. Just hate to throw things away that someone else might find useful. |
|
| Author: | Ms5490renegade [ Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i might be able to come to you and get it. if its still available |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ms5490renegade wrote: i might be able to come to you and get it. if its still available
It still available, but if your not in a hurry, I'm planning to go to the Badlands in April. Would be a shorter drive for you. |
|
| Author: | Ms5490renegade [ Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
i could meet you there. i think i get out of school around then anyway. ill skip a day or something. |
|
| Author: | Ms5490renegade [ Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
hey when is a good time to get that track lock from you |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well I'm thinking about going to badlands April 5th, Not positive yet. As soon as I Know for sure, I'll PM ya |
|
| Author: | Ms5490renegade [ Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ok |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|