LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

The cliffs
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33032
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Dave08 [ Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:10 pm ]
Post subject:  The cliffs

http://www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com/

Any interested in a run? It'd be a lot closer for the IL group than running out to the badlands I'd think.

Dave

Author:  Dave08 [ Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well works starting up again for me now and I have some college runs to nebraska to do.. but lets get a plan going. Anyone made a run though? Would a KJ get through w/o body damage most likely?

Author:  bugnout [ Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

I've seen some trip reports from the Terra Jeep Club. Its a lot of Mud. So if you like Mud this the place for Mud and theres lots of ravines with Mud and then you have the creek crossing with Mud :D :D :D :D

I've never been there, but I hear its got lots of Mud :wink:

Author:  03kjsport [ Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

so your saying there may be some mud there? jk!

Author:  AndySRT [ Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

just becareful out on those trails the bigger rigs tore that place up check every hole before entering and some of the trails are really tight so becareful. right now after all this rain i bet the place is a big mud hole. :twisted: . needless to say i may make a trip down there to check it out with the liberty.

Author:  callaway [ Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

if i get the cj running i'd love to go :twisted:

Author:  Dave08 [ Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

So not Muddy then huh?

Idk if it's all mud idk if it's worth the trip over the badlands... Wait to hear some more thoughts... But I'm on AT's and all mud just isn't my thrill

Author:  03kjsport [ Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:00 am ]
Post subject: 

seems like a buggy spot.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/