LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

IL - Extreme Jeep Fest - July 13, 2008 - 9am-3pm
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33180
Page 1 of 3

Author:  SunDvl [ Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:35 am ]
Post subject:  IL - Extreme Jeep Fest - July 13, 2008 - 9am-3pm

Extreme Jeep Fest will be held Sunday, July 13, 2008 from 9am to 3 pm.

Location:
Extreme Jeep
3017 W. Route 120
McHenry, IL 60050
Directions

Awards will be given for Best of Show, Dirtiest Jeep, Most Creative Modification, & Best Non-Lifted Jeep. Jeeps must be registered by noon for award consideration.

There will also be a contest for Fastest Tire Change (on your Jeep).

We will have a DJ handling tunes for the event.

This event is free to all participants and spectators. All Jeeps are encouraged to register. If you have a pop-up canopy, go ahead and bring it, as shade may be at a premium.

Author:  KJ-BOL [ Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

Don't forget about this one....
Raffles all day long, food, refreshments, contests and a lot of cool jeeps

Author:  03kjsport [ Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeah i called them earlier today and asked about it. its really close to me so ill go up there.

Author:  SunDvl [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:42 am ]
Post subject: 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Author:  ihatemybike [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

Are they going to have an articulation ramp?

Author:  SunDvl [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nope, not this time.

Author:  AndySRT [ Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

i will be there. thats where i bought my CRD from.

Author:  SunDvl [ Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:23 am ]
Post subject: 

Image

Author:  tan's2002kjlimited [ Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

:!: it's next weekend, though I've still got my fingers crossed we can get behind "The Fountains",
maybe both. :wink:

Author:  03kjsport [ Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

im going to this. this is about 15 min from fountains. :roll:

Author:  Logan [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:14 am ]
Post subject: 

brad, Jayme and tom we could all meet at the fest for a little while and then all make our way over to little johns together? That is depending on if we get the ok or not. :?

Author:  Bakerkj [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:13 am ]
Post subject: 

(UPDATE) RTI Ramp will be there.

Author:  ihatemybike [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:09 am ]
Post subject: 

Bakerkj wrote:
(UPDATE) RTI Ramp will be there.


Great, now I want to bring Grumpy aka "The Heep."

Author:  03kjsport [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:10 am ]
Post subject: 

uhh ohh. time to pull those swaybars!

Author:  AndySRT [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

maybe all of us going from the elgin area can caravan up there and pull up as a group and park togther.

Author:  03kjsport [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

sounds like a plan! we should get there by 11 to get enough space to all park in a row. lets plan a meeting place!

Author:  Logan [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

AndySRT wrote:
maybe all of us going from the elgin area can caravan up there and pull up as a group and park togther.

I'm up for it. Where should we meet? I would say prolly some where on 31?

Author:  tan's2002kjlimited [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm in. Name a time and place.

Author:  callaway [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

i'll see if i can make it :D

Author:  Logan [ Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

yellocoyote wrote:
I'm in too! Maybe meet in the parking lot by Barnes and Noble? Just a suggestion - I can be vetoed. :lol:


Spring hill I'm assuming, I should be able to meet, I have a meering for work at like 7 so I should be able to get over there? What time should we meet?

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/