| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| fort wayne IN?????? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33258 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Freshmud [ Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | fort wayne IN?????? |
I have no idea where its at but i got offered a job there and i was wondering what its like?????? |
|
| Author: | 03kjsport [ Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
i just met a guy who was moving there last week. |
|
| Author: | john jr [ Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
north west corner off of 69 |
|
| Author: | ihatemybike [ Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Not a bad town, I used to go BMXing there when FBM was headquartered there. Been a while though, I wonder if the Ravine trails still exist. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|