LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Badlands soon
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=33442
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Badlands soon

i want to go in 2-3 weeks. anyone else want to go

Author:  Video Guy [ Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sunday, July 13 might work for me. Wanna pencil that in? I haven't been wheelin' in a year! As Kevin Meany says, "That's not right!"

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:13 am ]
Post subject: 

yea i think we can do that.

Author:  Video Guy [ Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  7/13 Badlands run

Bump to the top o' the heap. :)

Is anyone else planning to run the Green Trail and "trucks only" quarry on 7/13?

Let's rate our experience honestly so we can decide on spotting, leader, and tail gunner. 0= offroad virgin, 10 = always winching people out.

Here's who we have so far:

Ms5490renegade
Video Guy (self rating: 3-4)

Author:  john jr [ Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

sounds good 7-8

Author:  modular [ Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jeez, you peeps always go on Sunday....too far of a drive and no relax time before Monday a.m. by the time we get home in Cincy :(

Author:  meduncan [ Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'd be up for a Saturday (July 12) run at the Badlands but I agree with modular that the Sunday run doesn't leave much down time Sunday night for those with a 5 hour drive home. Of course I might get the itch to go on Sunday anyway but I'll have to wait till later in the week before I can give a firm answer.

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

what day saturday or sunday? i need to know so i can request off

Author:  modular [ Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

You folks are closer and poor Video Guy says he has not wheeled in a year so if Sunday is the only day that works for him then you should plan on Sunday for his sake. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see if you end up going on Saturday...if thats the case the wife and I may just join you!

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

sunday it is

Author:  Video Guy [ Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ms5490renegade wrote:
sunday it is

Right on!

"Poor Video Guy." Heh. My daughter and I appreciate the special consideration. She's 6 and wants to ride along.

I have a neighbor with one of these (see pic) that I'd like to invite. We haven't met yet, so I figure an offroad trip might be a good way to break the ice.
Image

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

ok. i have to work sunday and thougt i could get the day off but apparently so did half of the staff. i work 12-8 sunday and im having a huge amount of trouble trying to find someone to cover for me. i may not be able to go.

Author:  tan's2002kjlimited [ Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Just where is this Badlands? What town is it near so I can get an idea of how far away from me it is.

Author:  modular [ Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's located in Attica, Indiana.

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/

Author:  QuestMan [ Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

About 25 miles southwest of Purdue (Lafayette)

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:43 am ]
Post subject: 

well i did a favor for a girl i work with and shes going to cover me form 12-8 on sunday so I am back on the list for definently going. lets get a real count going here because this is trip is only 1 day away.

ms5490renegade (matt) {stock}

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:15 am ]
Post subject: 

well i did a favor for a girl i work with and shes going to cover me form 12-8 on sunday so I am back on the list for definently going. lets get a real count going here because this is trip is only 1 day away.

ms5490renegade (matt) {stock}

Author:  Video Guy [ Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ms5490renegade wrote:
well i did a favor for a girl i work with and shes going to cover me form 12-8 on sunday so I am back on the list for definently going. lets get a real count going here because this is trip is only 1 day away.

ms5490renegade (matt) {stock}
Video Guy (T.J.) & daughter

Author:  Video Guy [ Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Sunday 7/13 Badlands agenda

There's great weather in store for tomorrow, after tonight's hit-or-miss thunderstorm.

I can't get there until 10:00, but I'm still looking forward to it! I'll check this board one last time tonight around 10 p.m. I don't have a CB, but I do have a pair of 2-way radios that get the job done.

Since this is going a be a small group, I'll assume lunch is BYO.

T.J.

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

anyone else coming?

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/