LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Painted Rock OHV today
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=34284
Page 1 of 1

Author:  offroadohio [ Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Painted Rock OHV today

Good day over all, got the Liberty dirty, did some bumper cover damage and found out the vehicle is smarter than I am and shuts down when it over heats. Freaked me out becuase I lost the ESP, then the AC and then then I lost all power to the engine. I was so lost in wheelinw ith a/c I forgot to watch me guages and got it hot trying to get it unstuck from a nice highcenter (the pics/video with the green tj hooked to the front of it)

I'm really liking the rocky road sliders I have, I sldie into a couple of notches and rode down the sliders without any damage to the kj. Time for a lift and some knobby's.


Also had a couple dudes get hurt but nothing major alot of blood but minor cuts. The first guy was in a topless cj and backe dinto a dead tree which broke off and fell ontop fo the cj and got him in the head pretty good. The second had his arm resting on the door of a toyota that sldie into a tree and pinched his arm between the tree and the truck, the driver was moving forawrd at the time and slide his arm right down the tree with the body. Both guys had to sit for a minute to regain themselves but where fine after a few.

Here are the pics.
http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff62/offroadohio/2008/July%2020th%20Painted%20Rock/

Author:  Fulltimer [ Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good pictures! Thanks for posting them.

Terry

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ready to do that lift now Donnie ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom

Author:  offroadohio [ Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

It is forsure time for a lift but it has to wait until I can save up some cash.

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

offroadohio wrote:
It is forsure time for a lift but it has to wait until I can save up some cash.


Been wanting to venture out by Painted Rock on one of my trips down home, but never made it yet, so Thanks for posting them

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/