LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Midwest - Fall Color Run @ NorthwoodsOverland, Sept 26,27,28
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=34288
Page 1 of 2

Author:  bugnout [ Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Midwest - Fall Color Run @ NorthwoodsOverland, Sept 26,27,28

I think its time to firm up plans for this weekend up at Northwoods Overland Near Rib Lake Wisconsin

Northwoods Overland (OHV Park)
W1640 Knorn Road, Rib Lake, WI 54470

The camping area overlooks Spirit Lake and we should have a great panorama for viewing the fall color.

Camping is $14 per night for non-electric sites and $20 per night for electric sites. They have plenty of tent area's as well.

Offroading is $20 per vehicle for the weekend.

Author:  bugnout [ Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Who's going??
1. bugnout - Camping Friday and Saturday.

Author:  callaway [ Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm going down as 'maybe' for both days... have to see what the funds are at the time =/


1. bugnout - Camping Friday and Saturday.
2. callaway - camping fri/sat (maybe...)

Author:  AndySRT [ Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

1. bugnout - Camping Friday and Saturday.
2. callaway - camping fri/sat (maybe...)
3. yellocoyote - camping Saturday (maybe Friday)
4. AndySRT- camping both days if i can get off of work.

Author:  03kjsport [ Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:21 am ]
Post subject: 

1. bugnout - Camping Friday and Saturday.
2. callaway - camping fri/sat (maybe...)
3. yellocoyote - camping Saturday (maybe Friday)
4. AndySRT- camping both days if i can get off of work.
5) 03kjsport- camping fri-sat

Author:  jeepmedic [ Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

I would like to go, but have to rearrange the work sched..

So its a MABY for me. :roll:

Author:  bugnout [ Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:26 am ]
Post subject: 

Bump so we don't forget about this

1. bugnout - Camping Friday and Saturday.
2. callaway - camping fri/sat (maybe...)
3. yellocoyote - camping Saturday (maybe Friday)
4. AndySRT- camping both days if i can get off of work.
5. 03kjsport- camping fri-sat
6. jeepmedic - Maybe

Author:  jeepmedic [ Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

Count me out :cry: Cannot get off of work...

Author:  CrossBones [ Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

I won't be able to make that trip. My employer gave me an early extended Labor Day Weekend so I could attend the Harley-Davdison 105th anniversary party in Milwaukee, and then I am on vacation OCT 4th - 13th. I haven't seen my brother in 2 1/2 years. He has been stationed (US Navy pilot) in Japan and comes back to the states (Fallon, Nevada) for his next assignment on Sept 21st.

Author:  MNKK [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

Maybe... Working on not working, and getting ok from wifey.

Author:  MNKK [ Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

SO, havent heard anything about this in a while. Are there going to be any women there? My wife wants to know. She isn't sure about comming, (not that she has to, but I made the offer).
We would be comming up on friday night late.
I will be no matter what though.

BUGNOUT, remind me to pay him for the last time we were there. :lol:

Author:  bugnout [ Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:44 am ]
Post subject: 

Should be plenty of spaces, we should be able to camp together. If you want electric, you should probably get your reservation in.

1. bugnout - Camping Friday and Saturday.
2. callaway - camping fri/sat (maybe...)
3. AndySRT- camping both days if i can get off of work.
4. 03kjsport- camping fri-sat

Author:  MNKK [ Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Most likely be there.

Author:  MNKK [ Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

I hate to say this, but if it is Fall Colors you want. You might want to put this off a bit. We haven't seen enough cold weather here to do a whole lot of anything to the trees.
The sumack has started to change a little bit, but the weather was 82 degrees today. Not very good. You should put this off for a couple of weeks longer. Maybe mid October.
Plus, the outcome of people might get larger. Or not...

Author:  callaway [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 am ]
Post subject: 

I might be traveling for work that weekend doing store installs... hopefully not, but it could happen =/

Author:  MNKK [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:04 am ]
Post subject: 

Which weekend? Oct, or Sept?

Author:  callaway [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:13 am ]
Post subject: 

the date this is scheduled for... sept 26-28

Author:  bugnout [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:14 am ]
Post subject: 

Midwest - Fall Color Run @ NorthwoodsOverland, Sept 26,27,28

Author:  MNKK [ Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

I didn't mean to irritate anyone by what I said. I was just letting you all know that up here in MN, the colors are not changing for crap. I just thought you would want to know this, since it is called the Fall Color Run.
Again, I am not trying to tick anyone off, I was just stating facts. On the plus side, it will probably not be freezing our junk off. :shock:

PS, is anyone bringing a significant other?
and two, am I the only MN person going?

Author:  bugnout [ Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

OK, this is next weekend, I'm either going wheeling or going fishing. which one is it going to be. Who's in?

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/