LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Terrain Stompers Jeep Benefit...updated with pics!!
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=34569
Page 1 of 1

Author:  modular [ Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:29 am ]
Post subject:  Terrain Stompers Jeep Benefit...updated with pics!!

I know this is short notice, but I just found this on Terrain Stompers' website. The wife and I are going...

http://www.terrainstompers.com/jasonfis ... enefit.jpg

Author:  meh_kick [ Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:04 am ]
Post subject: 

Nice. That's literally two turns away from my house. I'll probably go to.

What time you heading over there?

Author:  modular [ Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:07 am ]
Post subject: 

Right around 10. I want to touch bases with Terrain Stompers as I am interested in joining the club for access to some more local runs.

Author:  meh_kick [ Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:11 am ]
Post subject: 

modular wrote:
Right around 10. I want to touch bases with Terrain Stompers as I am interested in joining the club for access to some more local runs.


Cool, I'll meet you there. I just noticed the flyer... I work with the guy whose jeep is shown doing the "Car Crush."

Author:  modular [ Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good turnout of some pretty hardcore rigs and pretty ones too. Here is a sample...more in the link to my photobucket album.

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m203 ... e/Benefit/

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Author:  Guest [ Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

I hate working Saturdays. I need to log into the TS forum more often.

Author:  meh_kick [ Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pretty much the same photos. But Scott's right, had a pretty good turn out.

These cars had my name written ALL over them.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

The OX locker guy had a 6.1 hemi stuffed in his JK... But no front diff...
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/