LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

JO Jeep Skool Sept 6-7
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=35044
Page 1 of 1

Author:  jerbacher [ Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:35 am ]
Post subject:  JO Jeep Skool Sept 6-7

I thought there was already a post about this for Sept, but I cant find it now. Anyway, check it out on jeepinohio.com and I added it to the handy midwest calendar.

Author:  KJ04 [ Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jeep Skool September 6 th. & 7 th.
http://jeepinohio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3494&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Author:  jerbacher [ Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

you going nick?

Author:  tommudd [ Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nicks been quiet lately haven't heard much out of him :wink:

I want to go try this place out, but leaving the next weekend for the Outer Banks and then up into Pa. to pick up some Jeep goodies.

After the Jeep goodies :wink: are installed ...then I may be ready :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Oh and I need tires also need some real mudders used hopefully

Author:  KJ04 [ Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:58 am ]
Post subject: 

jerbacher wrote:
you going nick?


I plan on going, unless I get stuck having to work on Saturday. Won't know for sure until Friday the 5 th.

Raymond apparently showed up on Sunday of the last event and had a good time according to his posts on J.O.. So I would assume he'll be going again.

I haven't heard a peep out of hatu (Dave) in the red Liberty in quite awhile. I'll have to give him a call and see what's up.

Author:  RAYMAN975 [ Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

yea that place is awesome! im definitely going again :D

Author:  jerbacher [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:24 am ]
Post subject: 

well, looks like im going to back out again. you know, the usual excuses, cant afford to put the reliable vehicle in harms way, too busy with wedding only a few weeks away etc. :roll: i promise i'll get out there and represent LOST more in the future, just cant do it right now.

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:44 am ]
Post subject: 

jerbacher wrote:
well, looks like im going to back out again. you know, the usual excuses, cant afford to put the reliable vehicle in harms way, too busy with wedding only a few weeks away etc. :roll: i promise i'll get out there and represent LOST more in the future, just cant do it right now.


so Jon hows the wedding plans coming along?? Bet she is excited oh and you as well! Good luck with all of it, and remember there is still time to run away!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom

Author:  KJ04 [ Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Something new guys, we now have JeepSkool.com
http://www.jeepskool.com/board/

Author:  KJ04 [ Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

A few highlights of the day at Jeep Skool on Saturday.
http://www.jeepskool.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/