LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Hi from the Indianpolis, Lafayette area
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=35369
Page 1 of 2

Author:  silverfox [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Hi from the Indianpolis, Lafayette area

61 yr young female from the Indy/Lafayette area with new 2008 Liberty Limited. :D :D
Just wanted to say hi and see if anyone else from around this area????!!!! Looking to do some different things to my Jeep. Since I have the Chrome edition want to change out my gas cap, handles, maybe mirrors, and my tires. Anyone else nearby???

Author:  silverfox [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

Already had my front passenger windows tinted in Lafayette.....looks good!!!!

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

keep it going, it is very addicting you know! so what is next on the list of things to do??

Author:  silverfox [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well...since I have the chrome edition....I want a chrome billet gas cap(which I've heard is a PITA to replace..????), pondering the chrome mirror covers, and thinking about the chrome handles......just don't know on those for sure. Don't want ultra bling, but I do really like the chrome on my Limited, although I don't think I would have picked it if I hadn't got such a great deal on my chrome Limited that I bought. I really don't want to change out the chrome for the black trim, so I'm going with the chrome, and I really do like it since I've had it.

Author:  RAYMAN975 [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

show us a picture and we can tell you our opinions on what would look good! you dont want TOO much chrome, like the mirrors, handles, eek!! but thats just my opinion, maybe the grill, some chrome side steps, side door molding trim in chrome would probbaly look good without being TOO much chrome

Author:  silverfox [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

Well, the grill is already chrome, came with the chrome package. Don't want Japanese vehicle bling chrome, but I thought the grill billet chrome gas cap would look nice.
Got my two front windows tinted like the rest of the Jeep, so I'm happy with that.
I've tried to post pics on this site, but having trouble with it. Have my pics on the Jeep JK Country website already, so you can see my jeep over there!

Author:  silverfox [ Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

silverfox wrote:
Well, the grill is already chrome, came with the chrome package. Don't want Japanese vehicle bling chrome, but I thought the grill billet chrome gas cap would look nice.
Got my two front windows tinted like the rest of the Jeep, so I'm happy with that.
I've tried to post pics on this site, but having trouble with it. Have my pics on the Jeep JK Country website already, so you can see my jeep over there!

Didn't put "Japenese bling chrome" in my initial answer......don't know how that got in there....... :?: :?: :?: :?:

Author:  silverfox [ Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bump, Bump.....anyone around this area?????

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

me im in indianapolis.

Author:  501 [ Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'n 3 hours North of you on the bottom of Lake Michigan.

Author:  silverfox [ Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:01 am ]
Post subject: 

Hi Hoosier's!!!!! (whatever a Hoosier is!) I'm originally from Northeastern Ohio, up along Lake Erie. I miss the lake :cry: But I've lived in Indiana for 25 years now. And I'm a Colt's fan now instead of the Cleveland Browns. Did you all see the Colt's game on Sunday?? It was a good one!!

Author:  john jr [ Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm 10 min south of Laf. in darlington

Author:  Video Guy [ Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm in Westfield. I'll be looking for your chromed out '08 Liberty.

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:44 am ]
Post subject: 

im in the lawrence-carmel area mostly. 96th street- 56th street and everywhere inbetween

Author:  john jr [ Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ms5490renegade wrote:
im in the lawrence-carmel area mostly. 96th street- 56th street and everywhere inbetween


i was down there 96th Sat haulling asphalt out of the milestone plant

Author:  DZL_LOU [ Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

Silverfox,
I live in Boone County but make frequent runs in and around Tippecanoe County.
Great to see you modifying your Jeep!

Author:  silverfox [ Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

I decided to not go with the chromed mirrors or the door handles.....a little too chromed out for me, but I would like some new wheels, and I am thinking of chrome for those. Still looking around and waiting till the holidays are done, then I can afford some. I was thinking the chrome ones would look kind of nice and set off the rest of the chrome on the Jeep. What do you all think??? Still don't have my chrome billet gas cap. Having a hard time finding one that will fit. The bottom of the cap on the 2008's has a crease in it, so the new one has to have that.

Author:  Boiler [ Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:15 am ]
Post subject:  boiler's here!

Lived in W. Lafayette during school, but now I'm in Muncie. Originally from up by Valporaiso.

Author:  FastTRX [ Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm from Walkerton...close to South Bend. I take classes in Westville at Purdue North Central Campus, a North campus of Purdue Univ. (Fake Purdue as we call it lol)...close to Mich. City but I've YET to see you 501!!! :? :lol: When am I ever guna see you cruising around? Someday...

I'm also not far from where Boiler used to live in Valpo...

I make a pass thru W. Lafayette occasionally....if taking the slower route to Indy or going to see friends in the area. Or going to the Badlands offroad park in Attica.

Jeep on!

-Evan

Author:  501 [ Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

FastTRX wrote:
I'm from Walkerton...close to South Bend. I take classes in Westville at Purdue North Central Campus, a North campus of Purdue Univ. (Fake Purdue as we call it lol)...close to Mich. City but I've YET to see you 501!!! :? :lol: When am I ever guna see you cruising around? Someday...

I'm also not far from where Boiler used to live in Valpo...

I make a pass thru W. Lafayette occasionally....if taking the slower route to Indy or going to see friends in the area. Or going to the Badlands offroad park in Attica.

Jeep on!

-Evan


Last year I went up to the AK Smith center every week trying to run into you but no luck, are you doing any satalite classes in MC this year? If not let me know when your at PNC and I'll shoot down there sometime.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/