| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| FROSTBITE 09 http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=38810 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 4wdParakeet [ Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:59 am ] |
| Post subject: | FROSTBITE 09 |
Kansas Rocks Park is hosting it's biggest event of the year Febuary 28th. This event has turned into a top notch event. There is even more to be had this year. I'm posting the flyer here but all the info can be found at www.ksrockspark.com. Last year there was over 400 people and if I remember right about 200+ rigs. Thanks for looking and I hope to see some more KJ's there.
All info and registration forms at www.ksrockspark.com Parakeet |
|
| Author: | 4wdParakeet [ Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Anybody??? Come on guys I want to see a group of KJ's down there. My KJ was that last one I have seen down there. Parakeet |
|
| Author: | 4wdParakeet [ Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Just thought I would give you guys a sneek peek. This is video of our new and improved rock pile being tested at our Wheeling 4 Toys 08 event. This is just outside of the parking lot so there is much much more just beyond the gates. Once again hope to see some KJ's there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKFbXBc5M9w Parakeet |
|
| Author: | 4wdParakeet [ Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Well one KJ from the Great Plains Lost said he is going to make it. We need more than one KJ there. This is an awesome event. If you are within 3 or 4 hours you should come. We have some awesome raffle prizes to give away. If you are into geocashing we are going to have a separate raffle just for the geocashers. Geocahe is only available to preregastrants (sorry spelling isn't my strong point). I really hope to see some of you there. Parakeet |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|