LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

OME/Rancho/ JBA-UCA Training, 01-31-09, Toledo
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=39502
Page 1 of 5

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:10 am ]
Post subject:  OME/Rancho/ JBA-UCA Training, 01-31-09, Toledo

Where: Toledo (PM for address)
Why: Installing OME lift and JBA UCAs

If you want to learn how to do a lift install and also JeepinbyAls Upper Control Arms this is the time to find out.

We will be tearing 501s KJ apart, beating on it, grinding on it, maybe drilling some holes and generally having fun for a few hours on Saturday and then hopefully it will be safe enough to drive home. :shock:

If you come and help and listen to what I tell you then no charge :lol: 8)
If you come and help and don't listen to me its 25 bucks an hour :shock:
If you come and stand around and do nothing its 50 bucks an hour :shock: :shock:

Author:  501 [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:32 am ]
Post subject: 

Looks like I better make sure I listen & help since my checkbook is a little light after buying all the parts!

Drilling holes!?!? :shock:

Author:  Guest [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: OME/Rancho/ JBA-UCA Training, 01-31-09, Toledo

tommudd wrote:
Where: Toledo (PM for address)

If you come and stand around and do nothing its 50 bucks an hour :shock: :shock:


What if you bring beer, stand around, and do nothing?

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: OME/Rancho/ JBA-UCA Training, 01-31-09, Toledo

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
tommudd wrote:
Where: Toledo (PM for address)

If you come and stand around and do nothing its 50 bucks an hour :shock: :shock:


What if you bring beer, stand around, and do nothing?


Depends.....cheap beer reduced rate, high priced good stuff , we can talk

Author:  501 [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Stopped home today for lunch and my A-arms came in while I was there, so all the parts are in!

Author:  tommudd [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

501 wrote:
Stopped home today for lunch and my A-arms came in while I was there, so all the parts are in!


Are you really sure you have everything in?
:? :? :?
Are we doing bumpstops as well now? I have hockey pucks already drilled out & bolts for the rear we can use if you don't have anything yet. Have the conduit nuts as well, of course there is a charge for all of the above :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

t.

Author:  Back-n-Black [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

This public service school should be captured with pictures and instructions and posted for us who's road trip to come watch is 3000+ miles. :lol:

Have fun guys.

Author:  501 [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
Stopped home today for lunch and my A-arms came in while I was there, so all the parts are in!


Are you really sure you have everything in?
:? :? :?
Are we doing bumpstops as well now? I have hockey pucks already drilled out & bolts for the rear we can use if you don't have anything yet. Have the conduit nuts as well, of course there is a charge for all of the above :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

t.


I'm pretty sure, let's see:

Front:
Daystar top plate
Top ISO Pad
Coil
Shock
Bottom ISO pad
Conduit nuts
Front bumpstops (Installed)

Rear:
Top ISO Pad
Top ISO Pad
Coil
Bottom ISO pad
Shock
Rear bumpstop (Installed)

A-arms
Sway bar bushings

Loc-tight (red)
Black Primer
Black Rustoleum Paint

Anything else I need?

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good lord! :lol:

Author:  501 [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

cdiekhans wrote:
Good lord! :lol:


Did I miss anything?

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

I don't know, but if you need a hand wrenching, let me know.... I don't know if you old farts can do all of that by yourselves.. :shock:

Author:  501 [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

After we're done with that then we have some things to do to Tom's KJ, so come on up, we can always use an extra hand!

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

501 wrote:
After we're done with that then we have some things to do to Tom's KJ, so come on up, we can always use an extra hand!


I think He is all ready doing "some things" tonight.... :roll:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

that's why he didn't say anything about my "old farts" comment... :P

Author:  Fulltimer [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hey...I resemble that "old farts" comment! :lol: :lol:

Terry

Author:  501 [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

I tell my grandchildern that I'm so old, I was there when God created dirt, I even helped design it!

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Fulltimer wrote:
Hey...I resemble that "old farts" comment! :lol: :lol:

Terry


What are you doin in the midwest section Terry!
We don't need any comments from the peanut gallery!!! :P

Oh I see.... Come to rub that bumper in my face huh! :roll: :lol:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

I got an update from Tom...

Now he's sitting over an Inch taller than me... :roll:

What a guy!

Author:  501 [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

What'd he do to his?

Author:  03CDKJ [ Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm sure He'll chime in later...

Page 1 of 5 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/