LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Wheelin! Feb 15th or 22nd?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=39818
Page 1 of 4

Author:  Guest [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Wheelin! Feb 15th or 22nd?

Where ya wanna go?
I'd love to hit up Hillz & Hollarz, or Badlands, since I've never been there. Should have some new stuff on the KJ to try out :D (people that know - keep your mouths shut! ;))

I plan on posting up on a couple other boards, so we'll hopefully have a nice mix of makes.

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Wheelin! Feb 15th or 22nd?

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
Where ya wanna go?
I'd love to hit up Hillz & Hollarz, or Badlands, since I've never been there. Should have some new stuff on the KJ to try out :D (people that know - keep your mouths shut! ;))

I plan on posting up on a couple other boards, so we'll hopefully have a nice mix of makes.


I do not know a thing about what you talk about , :roll: :roll: :roll: do you have a surprise :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Guest [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

only for you big fella :lol:

It's looking like the 22nd.

Who is in? Need to know. It's looking like i'm gonna have to have a flag since I've decided we are going to the Badlands.

I think we can expect a couple *gasp* English bricks to attend :shock:

Author:  callaway [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

If I wasn't going downstate on family business I'd join ya that weekend.
Badlands in the snow would be a blast!
:twisted:

Author:  BMR [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'd really like to go... Never done any "official" wheeling. What time would you be getting there?

Author:  Guest [ Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

I personally will probably be going down the night of the 21st after I leave work. When I get to Attica, depending on who else may be meeting there, may decide to sit and drink beer and tell lies for a while.

Author:  BMR [ Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:59 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm in, unless something crazy happens with work... Might be able to make it up there the night before as well.

I took this from their site for anyone interested, as I dont have a flag yet:

Badlands™ 1/4" Pole w/ Flag- $14.00

Badlands™ 5/16" Pole w/ Flag- $19.50

Badlands™ 5/16" Spring Pole w/ Flag- $22.00

Author:  Guest [ Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 am ]
Post subject: 

BMR, where in KY are you?

Author:  BMR [ Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:10 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm in Florence, just south of Cinci.

Author:  lionseye640 [ Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

I might be up for it - if I can stop the noise in the front end. Maybe someone at the meet n greet can help me figure out what it is & a solution for it :wink:

Author:  BMR [ Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

yellocoyote wrote:
If I go, I have an extra flag someone can use...


I'll take you up on that if you're there...

BTW, I'm stock height/tires so I'll probably need lots of recovery help!

Author:  BMR [ Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

yellocoyote wrote:
You'd be surprised. I know I was. Last April was my first time there... and my kj was still stock then. I didn't do too bad - only stuck twice. :lol: But, it might be a little more difficult with snow factored into the equation. But if you've got skids/recovery points, you should be fine. :D


Yeah, I just don't wanna be the fun-sucker holdin' everyone up!!! 8)

Author:  lionseye640 [ Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

BMR wrote:
yellocoyote wrote:
You'd be surprised. I know I was. Last April was my first time there... and my kj was still stock then. I didn't do too bad - only stuck twice. :lol: But, it might be a little more difficult with snow factored into the equation. But if you've got skids/recovery points, you should be fine. :D


Yeah, I just don't wanna be the fun-sucker holdin' everyone up!!! 8)


Don't worry - if I go you won't be the only stock KJ there :D

Author:  TAHOE [ Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

BMR wrote:
I'm in Florence, just south of Cinci.

Oh, we're sorry :lol: :D I would like to go, just doubt i could get away. Eric, how far is it from us to get up there? You would have to have flags if I went, I would hate for my big ole Tahoe to run over ya'll's little libby's :mrgreen: :-)r

Author:  Guest [ Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:35 am ]
Post subject: 

'bout a 3 hour drive for me and you and BMR

I don't have a flag, so I'll need to get one. $15 sounds good 'nuff to me

BTW BMR, I'm in Mason, bout 5 minutes from King's Island.

Author:  BMR [ Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
'bout a 3 hour drive for me and you and BMR

I don't have a flag, so I'll need to get one. $15 sounds good 'nuff to me

BTW BMR, I'm in Mason, bout 5 minutes from King's Island.


Not too far at all! I'm going to try and plan on leaving the night before... Any idea where you'd be staying?

Author:  1996xj [ Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

What was the date? Tow Strap called me this morning interested, and I have a buddie with a xj that might want to go also!

I need tires bad before this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Author:  Guest [ Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:08 am ]
Post subject: 

somewhere that beer and food is available

Author:  Guest [ Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:08 am ]
Post subject: 

1996xj wrote:
What was the date? Tow Strap called me this morning interested, and I have a buddie with a xj that might want to go also!

I need tires bad before this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


if you need rubber, pm me with what you need


For the XJ or the KJ?

Author:  meh_kick [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think I'm in for the 22nd. Calendar looks clear for now.

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/