| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| meet at summit racing? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=40310 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | timz350 [ Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | meet at summit racing? |
anyone?????? |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Would not be a good idea......everytime I go there I spend WAY too much $$$$$$$ It is the Northeast's turn though since cdiekhans had one in Wapak, I had one up here so where is next???????????? |
|
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
ill meey up there! im there at least once or twice a week lol |
|
| Author: | jerbacher [ Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:53 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
sure! meeting people is fun! |
|
| Author: | timz350 [ Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
ok cool sounds good when is a good time for everyone |
|
| Author: | 2006 KJ [ Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
really wish i had something i needed over there! hummm.. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:01 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
2006 KJ wrote: really wish i had something i needed over there! hummm..
There is always something I "NEED" there thats why I have to stay away! |
|
| Author: | 2006 KJ [ Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
tommudd wrote: 2006 KJ wrote: really wish i had something i needed over there! hummm.. There is always something I "NEED" there thats why I have to stay away! hahah.. well i could use some soft8's.. but dont wanna shell out any doe.. but i bet they sell a small fire extinguisher that would fit nicely in my jeep somewhere |
|
| Author: | RAYMAN975 [ Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:35 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
so whens it gonna be guys? |
|
| Author: | timz350 [ Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
how about this sunday at 2 |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:13 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
man not enough time to change plans around, maybe next time! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|