LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

2/22/09 Badlands Pics
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=40529
Page 1 of 2

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:37 pm ]
Post subject:  2/22/09 Badlands Pics

Well the park is closed......
Tell us everything.... :D

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

i was on my way back from cleveland and i saw a lifted, dirrty renegade. how was the trip

Author:  Guest [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ms5490renegade wrote:
i was on my way back from cleveland and i saw a lifted, dirrty renegade. how was the trip


That was Mitch, and I was directly behind him in the more bad-ass blue KJ.

Because Khaki and Light Khaki Renegades suck :lol:

Image
Image
Image

More currently uploading

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

what ever thats why they're always ahead of the pack or puling you "normals" out. we win. i actually was driving but the wind brought my attention back to the road.

Author:  Guest [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ms5490renegade wrote:
what ever thats why they're always ahead of the pack or puling you "normals" out. we win. i actually was driving but the wind brought my attention back to the road.


Actually Mitch and I saw you...and that was the conversation directly afterwards over the CB.

MOAR PYQZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Image

Same place...my KJ...
Image

Poser shots FTW
Image

Author:  03CDKJ [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

BRRRRRR... It looks Cold!!!
1996XJ brought the KJ!?!?! Cool!
Great Pics!

Author:  Guest [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah dude, it was fun.

I'm itching for Livingston


...and rock rails :lol:

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pretty good job of using Photoshop Tbird







:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Livingston, yes want to go again

Author:  Guest [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah, not bad for a buncha mall crawlers eh;)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
Image

Author:  Back-n-Black [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Great stuff!!!

Do you have pictures of the libertys going threw this one?
Image

Author:  Guest [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

There is a pic or two of mine, but I didn't take them

Author:  tommudd [ Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
There is a pic or two of mine, but I didn't take them


Now I am confused Tbird , I thought one of the things that the Helicopter Mod would do was allow you to take pictures of yourself from a distance while out trail riding? I guess all of the other benefits of it are great and working like they should but the advantage of taking remote pictures would really be great :wink:

Author:  Guest [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:02 am ]
Post subject: 

We told you, Tom, the helicopter mod is done...but only in Phase 1.

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:06 am ]
Post subject: 

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
We told you, Tom, the helicopter mod is done...but only in Phase 1.


Whoops sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: now I remember thats in Phase three

Author:  Guest [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:36 am ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
We told you, Tom, the helicopter mod is done...but only in Phase 1.


Whoops sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: now I remember thats in Phase three


It's ok, just JEEZ keep it straight!

Sweet pics Jayme!

Author:  Sean150 [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:17 am ]
Post subject: 

well guys I'm jealous, looks like it was a blast. I'll have to go next time 8)

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:18 am ]
Post subject: 

Sean150 wrote:
well guys I'm jealous, looks like it was a blast. I'll have to go next time 8)

how about like 2-4 weeks

Author:  meh_kick [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 am ]
Post subject: 

Only got a few pictures before my phone started to die. have to go to my Cardomain since Photobucket doesn't like me this morning.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2822082/13

Author:  Ms5490renegade [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:49 am ]
Post subject: 

meh_kick wrote:
Only got a few pictures before my phone started to die. have to go to my Cardomain since Photobucket doesn't like me this morning.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2822082/13


this would be the one i saw.

Author:  Marlon_JBT [ Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

I should really pay more attention to this forum. You guys have all the fun. Maybe one day I can convince my sister to come to one of these trips, she's been asking me what her Jeep can do, and there's a lift sitting in the garage, LOL.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/