LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

whos ready for spring?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=40694
Page 1 of 1

Author:  KJ kyle [ Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  whos ready for spring?

I just got back from wheeling with some friends. All this snow melting is making some nasty mud here in SW Michigan. Its got me all hot and bothered :D and to top things off, i just recieved my funding to order my lift and tires! Im having custom springs made and shipped from australia, so it will be about a month before Im finished, but that means Ill be ready for THE JEEP BLESSING, and the midwest chapters run to SILVER LAKE.

Author:  LostRenegade [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:03 am ]
Post subject: 

I went to the Jeep Blessing in 2007, it was quite a blast. I won first place peoples choice award for the 34 inch and under category. I was the first and only Liberty to run their off road coarse.

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:50 am ]
Post subject: 

snow, what is that :lol: ... It was 65 today here 8)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/