LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Frankenlift Install, Toledo, March 14th update 3/13/09
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=40830
Page 1 of 6

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Frankenlift Install, Toledo, March 14th update 3/13/09

WHAT: Frankenlift Install
WHERE: Mudds Off The Wall Garage
WHEN: March 14th
TIME: About High Noon

or when the new Frankenlift owner can get herself up and heading east out of Chicago area. Right Ann????? :wink:
Chris ( cdiekhans) will be #2 wrench ( wench) for the day.
Ann (lionseye640) will be the Trainee for the day, so we'll be nice to her, even if she asks a lot of questions. :wink: Unlike if Sean150 says anything we can jump on him!
OH and 501, I don't think anyone has used two tubes of Lock-Tite on hers so should be fairly easy. ( famous last words for me)

Don't really need any help,
but if you are really bored stop by and hand me tools, pizza and Coke.

Also anyone wanting to stay over Sunday Services start at 10:30 A.M. All are Welcome
Image

Author:  03CDKJ [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frankenlift Install, Toledo, Tentative date March 14th

tommudd wrote:
WHAT: Frankenlift Install
WHERE: Mudds Off The Wall Garage
WHEN: March 14th
TIME: About High Noon

or when the new Frankenlift owner can get herself up and heading east out of Chicago area. Right Ann????? :wink:
Chris ( cdiekhans) will be #2 wrench ( wench) for the day.
Ann (lionseye640) will be the Trainee for the day, so we'll be nice to her, even if she asks a lot of questions. :wink: Unlike if Sean150 says anything we can jump on him!
OH and 501, I don't think anyone has used two tubes of Lock-Tite on hers so should be fairly easy. ( famous last words for me)

Don't really need any help,
but if you are really bored stop by and hand me tools, pizza and Coke.


I don't know if I signed up for this or not? :?

Didn't I just eat pizza at your house.... TONIGHT. :roll: :lol:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frankenlift Install, Toledo, Tentative date March 14th

tommudd wrote:
I don't think anyone has used two tubes of Lock-Tite on hers so should be fairly easy.



:shock: :shock: so thats the trick :twisted:


I'm sorry to thread jack... back to the KK section with me :lol:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frankenlift Install, Toledo, Tentative date March 14th

Diggerfreek wrote:
tommudd wrote:
I don't think anyone has used two tubes of Lock-Tite on hers so should be fairly easy.



:shock: :shock: so thats the trick :twisted:


I'm sorry to thread jack... back to the KK section with me :lol:


:lol: Man those KK Guys are weird! Thank goodness he's gone... :wink: :lol:

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

nope still here :twisted:

Author:  03CDKJ [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

Diggerfreek wrote:
nope still here :twisted:


:-)r

Dang! :lol:

Author:  tommudd [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Frankenlift Install, Toledo, Tentative date March 14th

cdiekhans wrote:
Diggerfreek wrote:
tommudd wrote:
I don't think anyone has used two tubes of Lock-Tite on hers so should be fairly easy.



:shock: :shock: so thats the trick :twisted:


I'm sorry to thread jack... back to the KK section with me :lol:


:lol: Man those KK Guys are weird! Thank goodness he's gone... :wink: :lol:


Hey Chris,
Didn't you know , Digger is a Midwest wannabe, :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: He thinks we are way cool and so he wants to be here, but since he can't he just reads along and pretends he's here with us!
I think we can let him tag along for a while :P

Author:  Diggerfreek [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

yes :mrgreen:

Author:  2006 KJ [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:22 am ]
Post subject: 

what's this a read! rev. mudd blessing another KJ with the holy frankenlift!!.. it's a wonder this outing wont be taking place on a sunday :lol: :lol:

if lionseye640 shows up with a nicely trimmed bumper see if you can find any red paint on it :twisted:

and lock-tite.. pfff... in western PA i live by anti-seize.... yes the silver slimy stuff that once you touch the bottle you find it EVERYWHERE.. otherwise the bolts are rusted in place till the boneyard.

Author:  03CDKJ [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:22 am ]
Post subject: 

:lol: Love the pic by the way!!!

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:34 am ]
Post subject: 

2006KJ
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
funny the first Franky that I installed was on a Sunday in a garage beside of a church, never thought about it before :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  InCommando [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:47 am ]
Post subject: 

I don't even want to know how he baptizes......... :shock:

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:55 am ]
Post subject: 

InCommando wrote:
I don't even want to know how he baptizes......... :shock:


:twisted: someday soon ye shall know

Author:  501 [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:21 am ]
Post subject: 

Red Loc-tite RULES!!! :twisted:

Author:  lionseye640 [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Frankenlift Install, Toledo, Tentative date March 14th

tommudd wrote:
WHAT: Frankenlift Install
WHERE: Mudds Off The Wall Garage
WHEN: March 14th
TIME: About High Noon

or when the new Frankenlift owner can get herself up and heading east out of Chicago area. Right Ann????? :wink:
Chris ( cdiekhans) will be #2 wrench ( wench) for the day.
Ann (lionseye640) will be the Trainee for the day, so we'll be nice to her, even if she asks a lot of questions. :wink: Unlike if Sean150 says anything we can jump on him!
OH and 501, I don't think anyone has used two tubes of Lock-Tite on hers so should be fairly easy. ( famous last words for me)

Don't really need any help,
but if you are really bored stop by and hand me tools, pizza and Coke.


I'll be leaving Chicago at 6:00am, so I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get there. Please let me know what beverages everyone wants, I'll be providing drinks and pizza as tithings for the Rev. and other members of the church of KJs :lol:

Anyone who's available to make it out should stop by, I'm looking forward to meeting the OH folks.

Author:  Guest [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's a Saturday, ThunderbirdJunkie is out:(

It's too bad, was looking forward to sitting on Chris's 4' stinger and making his rear wheels come off the ground :lol:

Author:  jerbacher [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

I might stop by. :D Any chance we could throw a couple of "things" on mine while we're at it? :wink:

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

jerbacher wrote:
I might stop by. :D Any chance we could throw a couple of "things" on mine while we're at it? :wink:


Yep that could be done Jon, if they sit here much longer I may have to try them out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you get here a little early we can knock yours out first!

Author:  jerbacher [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
jerbacher wrote:
I might stop by. :D Any chance we could throw a couple of "things" on mine while we're at it? :wink:


Yep that could be done Jon, if they sit here much longer I may have to try them out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you get here a little early we can knock yours out first!


sounds good! :D

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
It's a Saturday, ThunderbirdJunkie is out:(

It's too bad, was looking forward to sitting on Chris's 4' stinger and making his rear wheels come off the ground :lol:


Thank good ness we are doing this on a Saturday! I was worried there for a while :wink:

I have to rework my garage just to get Chris' KJ and bumper in the garage now :shock:

Page 1 of 6 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/