LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Feeler...who wants some MT/R's?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=40863
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Guest [ Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:26 am ]
Post subject:  Feeler...who wants some MT/R's?

Thinking about selling my MT/R's (all five)

All have about 8/32 of tread on them, pretty evenly worn*

I'm figurin about $250. I posted here because I DO NOT want to ship

Jayme, it's about time for some new skins on your KJ right :lol:





*nothing like Tom's spare...

Author:  callaway [ Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:34 am ]
Post subject: 

What size are said tires?

Author:  Guest [ Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:38 am ]
Post subject: 

39x850-30

JK:)

245/75-16

Author:  Guest [ Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 am ]
Post subject: 

That's what she said*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










*disclaimer: She really DID say it!

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Feeler...who wants some MT/R's?

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
Thinking about selling my MT/R's (all five)

All have about 8/32 of tread on them, pretty evenly worn*

I'm figurin about $250. I posted here because I DO NOT want to ship

Jayme, it's about time for some new skins on your KJ right :lol:





*nothing like Tom's spare...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats to show people if you do not rotate then this will happen! Oh well he gave me a killer deal on the MOABS :twisted:

so pics of yours every so often I think I need a dedicated set of just mud tires :roll:

Author:  Guest [ Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:54 am ]
Post subject: 

Ya seen em already :lol:

I'll snap some pics later tonight, they're still on the Jeep.

Author:  tommudd [ Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
Ya seen em already :lol:

I'll snap some pics later tonight, they're still on the Jeep.


what you think I really looked at your Jeep that day :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its not black so why should I look at it twice ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I know what color it is, purple right :shock: thats all I need to know :roll: , but didn't look at the tires real close. I have a set of factory wheels someone painted black and then dumped off at my place so might as well use them :roll: :roll: :roll:

Author:  Guest [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:50 am ]
Post subject: 

in all seriousness, it's the worst looking Jeep that was there, so I'm not really insulted :lol:

And it's pink. Get it straight!

Author:  lionseye640 [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:48 am ]
Post subject: 

If you can get some pictures of them, I might be interested. I'll be doing the lift, and don't know if I want to run around on 235/70s even though their only 3 months old.

Author:  Guest [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'll try to get some tonight when I get off work.

They still have a little badlands muck on 'em.

Your time at Tom's is on the 14th right?

Author:  lionseye640 [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

ThunderbirdJunkie wrote:
I'll try to get some tonight when I get off work.

They still have a little badlands muck on 'em.

Your time at Tom's is on the 14th right?


Yes, I'll be at Tom's on the 14th. Pictures would be great. How much life is left in them do you think? I'm pretty much only driving around town right now, but am hoping to be wheeling more this spring/summer. I'm presuming that they're are no plugs/patches/nails/etc. in them, right?

Author:  kjsport05 [ Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

where are you located at? im in louisville ky ... and needing some tires bad lol

Author:  Guest [ Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:44 am ]
Post subject: 

Cincinnati area

Puttin new tires on next week.

If ya come up here, I'll do it for $250 mounted and balanced.

Author:  lionseye640 [ Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:43 am ]
Post subject: 

Did you ever get pictures of the tires? I'll be in OH this coming weekend, and am trying to figure out the tire situation for after the lift.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/