LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Pics from the lift party
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=41246
Page 1 of 1

Author:  KJWildman [ Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Pics from the lift party

Just a few pics from Saturday

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Author:  lionseye640 [ Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks for posting these Larry :D If you have any others, please email them to me. It was great to meet you.

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

who is that commin out of that house in the 5th picture, kinda looks like they're second guessing comming outside, perhaps the neighborhoods under attack by those "Jeep People" :lol:

wait.. WAIT

....... Whos the SOX fan.. :evil:

good lookin shop ya got tom, i need to get around to replacing the ballasts in the flourescents so I can stop usin heat lamps for lighting at my friends garage that i use for him :lol:

Author:  oddball [ Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
....... Whos the SOX fan.. :evil:


I am. Got a problem with that?

Flubs SUK!

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

ya lucky crossbones got your back!

i'll let this one slide :lol: :P

Author:  jeepfrog [ Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

(oh, and there's nothing wrong with being a Sox fan!!!)

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

I just like givin sox fans crap, driving a jeep gives you the right to pull for whoever you want

Now,, if you drive a dodge nitro... DIGGAR!!! ya better not be a sox fan :P

Author:  Marlon_JBT [ Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:48 am ]
Post subject: 

HAHA Tom hard at work. Was that picture before or after the cussing fit? :D

Author:  oddball [ Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
ya lucky crossbones got your back!

i'll let this one slide :lol: :P


huh? He's a frigging Cubs fan... Ashamed to call the boy my nephew. :lol:

As for letting anything slide. How's 200 years since, sound to you? :-)r :-)r :-)r :-)r

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

haha I like CrossBones more and more every day.. wish he was more active around here though

i love watchin regular season baseball, not much on watchin any WS stuff, but i do watch it anyway

i pull for the sox as long as theyre playin anyone other than the cubs if that makes any ammends :lol:

I'll still buy you a beer, my mom taught me better than that ;)

Author:  oddball [ Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah he's really a good guy even if he is a FLUBS fan. I think he feels he shouldn't post here since he no longer owns a Jeep? Just my thoughts, he didn't say that to me.

I heard from him and his wife this past weekend. They're expecting their first child and they just found out it's a boy. I'm sure he's cool with me telling you this. Otherwise the only other thing I know he's been up to was he had a great time in Daytona a couple of weeks ago during Bike Week. The guy lives and breathes Harley Davidson.

Oh yeah, and I'll even let a cubs fan buy me a beer. :lol:

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yeah i read that he went by the way of the 56 Chevy ;)

I have a 46 ford pu i've been piddling on for a few years on a frame off resto

In my eyes a Harley is just 2 wheels short of a 4x2 Jeep and I'd drive trailer tow with a buncha crap in the back seats for one any day with my KJ

He's probably just been busy, I think he knows L.O.S.T better than that

Tell him and the missus congrats! So there's gonna be a boy eh? Guess that Jeep project will have to get kicked off in about what.. bout 12 years from now so that the boy will have a ol Willys to drive to highschool to court them girls? haha

Author:  oddball [ Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

JeepinJarhead03 wrote:
Guess that Jeep project will have to get kicked off in about what.. bout 12 years from now so that the boy will have a ol Willys to drive to highschool to court them girls? haha


Sorry, you lost me there? He doesn't own a Jeep anymore. If you meant a future Jeep, yeah but odd's are he'll want a son who rides. I'll pass along your congrats if he doesn't show up. I sent a email to him regarding the Midwest changes but haven't heard back.

Author:  JeepinJarhead03 [ Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:21 am ]
Post subject: 

kid can ride too :P

gotta have somethin to drive when its snowing 8 months out of the year

i mean ya do live in IL where there's 2 seasons

winter and construction haha

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/