| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| WI/IL KJ experts? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=41543 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | MoreTorque06 [ Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 am ] |
| Post subject: | WI/IL KJ experts? |
I'm in need of a real KJ expert to get my truck back to normal operation (see thread here: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=40648) I can't figure it out for the life of me and I am going to spend a ton in troubleshooting fees at a dealer because they don't have a clear idea. Anyone willing to help out with gettin' this problem solved? I have no problems compensating you for your time or helping with your truck. I can fix just about everything else, but I cant seem to figure this one out. I am located in Waukesha, WI. Let me know if you are willing to help out! |
|
| Author: | MoreTorque06 [ Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:48 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
It still runs and drives fine, but its just an annoyance to have 3 dash lights on and no cruise. I miss cruise control the most as I drive quite a bit. I will try the harness on the sensor next. If that's not it, I am thinking the bearing is bad. |
|
| Author: | jeepmedic [ Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I have no idea. I would prob just continue driving mine if the brakes work fine, and look ok upon phys inspection.. |
|
| Author: | MoreTorque06 [ Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It still runs great, it would just be nice to have ABS and cruise control more than anything. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|