LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Nicolet NF/Bear Lake - Sept. 25-27
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=44266
Page 1 of 4

Author:  callaway [ Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm so there 8)

Author:  oddball [ Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nicolet NF/Bear Lake - Sept. 25-27

yellocoyote wrote:
Because this is such a great place to wheel/camp, we're looking to schedule another run before the season's end.

Tentative dates: September 25-27, 2009

Calendar updated.

Who's going? :D

1. yellocoyote
2. callaway
3. oddball

Author:  jeepfrog [ Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Hmmm...will have to see how our trip fund is after our western road trip next month.

Then I need to convince hubby...

Author:  tan's2002kjlimited [ Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'd like to go too. Back to full duty means o/t is back, so a little more disposable income coming in. Not much more (after lift is done) to do to the Jeep, other than future upgrades of skids, so.....

Author:  JMSMN [ Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

THat sounds like a blast. Camping and trail riding, sounds like a great combo. Can anyone come along. 293 miles from my front door, dosent sound like its to far at all. Doing the lift and tires in the first part of august, if funds are good the wife and I would like to come along.

Author:  oddball [ Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Without ever being there myself to experience the conditions, atmosphere, etc., I would think you're more than welcome to join us.

Author:  bugnout [ Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:19 am ]
Post subject: 

McCauslin Mountain is very close to Bear Lake.
Image

Anyone interested in doing thesetrails

Author:  callaway [ Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:35 am ]
Post subject: 

the CJ wouldn't pass their inspection requirements :( :P

I'd be game for it - IF you'd be willing to check out a waterfall near Paulding 8)

Author:  bugnout [ Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:55 am ]
Post subject: 

I'm game. Not far from the mystery lights.

Author:  tan's2002kjlimited [ Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm thinking about going, just don't want to leave the Mrs. alone
for too long.

Author:  jeepfrog [ Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

We're hoping to make it. Got that Friday off from work in anticipation :D

Author:  KJKev [ Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'll bring some ghost hunting equipment.

4 IR cams, 2 handhelds with IR extension.
EVP meters.
Digital recorders...

Who's game??

KJKev

Author:  callaway [ Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

KJKev wrote:
I'll bring some ghost hunting equipment.

4 IR cams, 2 handhelds with IR extension.
EVP meters.
Digital recorders...

Who's game??

KJKev


Nice !

Author:  jeepfrog [ Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

callaway wrote:
I'd be game for it - IF you'd be willing to check out a waterfall near Paulding 8)


Looks like there are two waterfalls in that area: Agate Falls and Bond Falls

Author:  oddball [ Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

yellocoyote wrote:
Image


Any new interest?

I'm still in. Looking forward to this. I scheduled the 24 & 25th off from work.

Author:  JMSMN [ Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

I and the wife are coming. Just wondering about the vehicle inspection. It says have to have the stock muffler. I have the super 44 on mine, do you think this will be ok? Of the guys that went last time, did any of them have an aftermarket muffler on?

Author:  callaway [ Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

No inspections of any kind :D

Author:  JMSMN [ Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

yellocoyote wrote:
1. yellocoyote
2. callaway
3. oddball
4. Tan's... - maybe
5. jeepfrog - maybe
6. JMSMN
8)

Author:  03kjsport [ Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:00 am ]
Post subject: 

i think im going to have to break in that new kj tent. ill see how the family feels about it. but i think im in. especially if i get to mess with rob for 2 day's.

Author:  03kjsport [ Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:14 am ]
Post subject: 

yep. it closes off.

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/