| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Chance for a little redemption from the silver lake trip.... http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=44688 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | stumpjumper_09 [ Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Chance for a little redemption from the silver lake trip.... |
August 8th Its called the Bad AZZ truck show. All truck enthusiasts welcome to this weekend event at the Ionia Free Fair Grounds. Mud Bogs, Truck Drags, Truck Pulls, Burn out Contests, Rock Crawl, Show & Shine!. Parade Saturday 11am on Main St. Ionia. For more information, contact Buzz 616-527-4418 Oh yeah it says Mud Bogs!!! 31" class here I come!!! |
|
| Author: | stumpjumper_09 [ Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:15 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
BUMP |
|
| Author: | QuestMan [ Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
D'oh!!! I didn't check in time, or I would've been there! |
|
| Author: | stumpjumper_09 [ Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I went. 2nd place in the mud bog!!!! great time should have been there. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|