| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| new off road club in michigan http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=44776 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | evil libby [ Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:16 am ] |
| Post subject: | new off road club in michigan |
here is there web site www.bustedknucklesoffroadclub.org. I found them online and seen them in the lake city greasst fourth in the north this weekend . looks like they are just geting started when I talk to them and are a cool group of people . |
|
| Author: | GeoJeeper [ Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Wow, I just rolled through Lake City and seen the Greatest Fourth in the North festival going on our way to the U.P. and back. |
|
| Author: | mikingquad2007 [ Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | just check out their website |
I just check out their website. Being kinda of new to the off road thing that is bigger than a quad. I want to check them out more. |
|
| Author: | evil libby [ Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:30 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
would love to show you more about us and we are working on getting some events together when they are listed they will be on the web page so keep looking at it things will change soon Thanks The Pres. Of the busted knuckles off road club |
|
| Author: | evil libby [ Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
the busted knuckles off road club is have a meet and greet and a trial ride Aug 8th for all details please see the web site under events for full details www.bustedknucklesoffroadclub.org Thanks |
|
| Author: | LostRenegade [ Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I will have to check it out. My parents live in Lake City. |
|
| Author: | evil libby [ Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:20 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
there will be a meeting aug 1 at the marion park at 12 pm bring a dish to pass if you would like . you can go to the web site and see the up comeing events . |
|
| Author: | KJWildman [ Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Thanks Evil Libby! Looks like it's going to be a nice local club and I may have to try and make it up to an event from Toledo one of these days. |
|
| Author: | evil libby [ Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:36 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
if you need to now were we are going to be at i will have it posted on the web site and if there is any questions just as and I the Pres. of the club will get you the anwsers that you asked any I would love to have more libbys in the club I hop to see you there keep watching the web site there will be more events comeing Thanks , Mason |
|
| Author: | evil libby [ Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | banquet Sept 12 |
sorry for the short notice for your planning but here is the flyer and I hop to see you all there if you can make it [img][img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn281/zaa_031/Fairwell20220Summer20Banquet20FLyer.jpg[/img][/img] |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|