| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Drummond Island http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=46455 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | QuestMan [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Drummond Island |
Has anyone been out to Drummond Island? I Was out there Thursday. COOL! I went out to Marblehead. It took about an hour and a half to go 2 miles. If I wasn't going over rocks, I was doorsill deep in mud and water. At one point, I got out, and noticed the pumpkin had been dragging mud for about 200 feet! The only obstacle I didn't go down, was the 'steps'. I was the only Jeep out there (The only PERSON out there), and fiigured I'd be pushing it too far by trying to go down and up the steps, without a couple of other Jeeps out there to help, if I couldn't climb back up again. I'd never been to Drummond before, but I can't wait to get out again. |
|
| Author: | bugnout [ Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Never been there, but can't wait to go. I've followed a couple of threads on expedition portal about Drummond island and I'm definitely going to make it a destination. I love the Great Lakes and the northwoods. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|