| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| 2009 Wheeling for Toys KS Rocks http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=47474 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | 4wdParakeet [ Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 2009 Wheeling for Toys KS Rocks |
Brushbeaters is proud to present our annual Wheeling for Toys event at KS Rocks Dec. 12th. Pre-register at http://www.brushbeaters.com and find more information there. I know that the Mo/Ks line is a little out of most of your ways but I thought I would throw this up for any of the Mo guys or anybody else wanting to make the trek there. Look forward to seeing some of you there.
Parakeet |
|
| Author: | 4wdParakeet [ Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Pre-registration is up at www.brushbeaters.com. Is there anybody thinking about coming? Parakeet |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|