| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| WI M&G Oct 1, 2, or 3rd??? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55767 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jmichaelsjeep [ Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | WI M&G Oct 1, 2, or 3rd??? |
So, Here's the deal, in addition to doing my lift party near the end of Oct., I thought it might be kind of nice to do a Meet and Greet before then in case people wanted to get together prior. So I've decided I can try and make something happen the weekend of Oct 1-3rd. An informal Poll, would you like to do a M&G Fri. Oct 1st, Sat. Oct 2nd., OR Sun. Oct 3rd? Fri would be an evening thing. Sat could be just about anytime, but mid afternoon doesn't work for me, then Sunday would likely be early to mid afternoon. I'm thinking just a couple hours of hanging out somewhere. I have a couple places in mind in Madison, if there is more interest from members further away from Madison, then it could move. Please let me know if you are interested? |
|
| Author: | gushatman [ Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:49 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WI M&G Oct 1, 2, or 3rd??? |
For me, Oct. 3rd is better. I'm in a wedding in Chicago on the 2nd. |
|
| Author: | jmichaelsjeep [ Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:47 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: WI M&G Oct 1, 2, or 3rd??? |
Okay, so my schedule got totally screwed up, which since there wasn't a lot of interest in this anyway, I guess is fine. However, I'm no longer doing the lift on the weekend of Oct 23rd, I'm paying myself to do it this Friday because my month of Oct just got totally booked up with other "stuff". If anyone wants to help me out though, send me a pm, I'll be working on it Friday for sure. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|