| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| lift party anyone? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=58616 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ms5490renegade [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | lift party anyone? |
I got a young jeeper here in indy that has a tj. He's nervous about doing the lift and I've never done a tj lift (let alone set control arms and what not). We are stting out a feeler to see who would be interested in a lift party of sorts? I will provide foor and drinks and daniel has 2 floor jacks, a high lift, and air tools. Probably the end of march is what we're lookin at |
|
| Author: | JeepinJarhead03 [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: lift party anyone? |
I'd like to come meet you guys, indy is only about 3hrs for me it'll mostly depend on cash on hand and work etc |
|
| Author: | Ms5490renegade [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:27 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: lift party anyone? |
JeepinJarhead03 wrote: I'd like to come meet you guys, indy is only about 3hrs for me it'll mostly depend on cash on hand and work etc yea i'd love to meet you. ive heard good things about you. keep me informed. i'll get an actual date set soon. |
|
| Author: | tommudd [ Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: lift party anyone? |
TJs aren't too bad to do, harder than a KJ but not bad get the pinion angles before you start and that will more or less give you a base line on sitting up the arms etc . I'll be down for a trip if I haven't bought a house by then and have to move in the middle of the night Winter plus cold and I'm getting stir crazy |
|
| Author: | Scooter Scott [ Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: lift party anyone? |
Ms5490renegade wrote: I got a young jeeper here in indy that has a tj. He's nervous about doing the lift and I've never done a tj lift (let alone set control arms and what not). We are stting out a feeler to see who would be interested in a lift party of sorts? I will provide foor and drinks and daniel has 2 floor jacks, a high lift, and air tools. Probably the end of march is what we're lookin at Ha didn't expect to find you here! lol I'm buying a Liberty for the fiance this weekend...so that's my excuse! |
|
| Author: | Ms5490renegade [ Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: lift party anyone? |
Scooter Scott wrote: Ms5490renegade wrote: I got a young jeeper here in indy that has a tj. He's nervous about doing the lift and I've never done a tj lift (let alone set control arms and what not). We are stting out a feeler to see who would be interested in a lift party of sorts? I will provide foor and drinks and daniel has 2 floor jacks, a high lift, and air tools. Probably the end of march is what we're lookin at Ha didn't expect to find you here! lol I'm buying a Liberty for the fiance this weekend...so that's my excuse! haha nice. i wouldnt expect to see too many jk guys here. are you getting a new one? |
|
| Author: | Scooter Scott [ Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: lift party anyone? |
Ms5490renegade wrote: Scooter Scott wrote: Ms5490renegade wrote: I got a young jeeper here in indy that has a tj. He's nervous about doing the lift and I've never done a tj lift (let alone set control arms and what not). We are stting out a feeler to see who would be interested in a lift party of sorts? I will provide foor and drinks and daniel has 2 floor jacks, a high lift, and air tools. Probably the end of march is what we're lookin at Ha didn't expect to find you here! lol I'm buying a Liberty for the fiance this weekend...so that's my excuse! haha nice. i wouldnt expect to see too many jk guys here. are you getting a new one? We bought a 2009 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|