| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Steamboat area http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1048 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | broncsrule [ Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:10 am ] |
| Post subject: | Steamboat area |
Anybody done some of the trails around Steamboat? I'm going to do Hahns Peak and Farwell Mountain(pages 127 and 131 Colorado Backroads & 4-wheel Drive Trais vol.2) on Friday. Does anybody have experience with these trails or know of how I can get more info than the book I have? Should be beautiful! |
|
| Author: | Globel User [ Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:24 am ] |
| Post subject: | Strawberry Park to Buffalo Pass |
Just dirt road but very scenic, enjoy your time up there. There are the hot springs that do not stink up in north Strawberry Park too. Don |
|
| Author: | broncsrule [ Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | steamboat area |
theses trails are rated "moderate" in the book. I hope they are more than just dirt roads. Thanks for the info though! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|