LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Time for another Wrench-A-Thon?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8164
Page 1 of 1

Author:  KW AV8R [ Wed May 03, 2006 10:16 am ]
Post subject:  Time for another Wrench-A-Thon?

I was just wondering if there is interest in another lift party. I know most people knocked everything out during the pre-Moab push but has anyone fallen through the cracks? I know I have a couple of things I need to get done, anyone else?

Author:  USAFCOP [ Wed May 03, 2006 8:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

extended brake lines and bumpstops for me... But this time I can only support with tools and airtools, as I pushed the hand far too hard before and during MOAB... That and Rebuilding M-14's at work today... Surgerys suck!!!

Author:  Tokyojoe [ Thu May 04, 2006 1:23 am ]
Post subject: 

I plan to get Marty's front bumper, so when that comes around, I'll need to install that.

Author:  Rock Lizard [ Thu May 04, 2006 2:10 am ]
Post subject: 

I have some full width axles to put together.:D Sure, like that will ever happen. :lol: Let's definately get these rigs put back together so we can get back out to Eagle Rock in a couple weeks.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/