| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Lifted CRD spotted in Norfolk. http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=60255 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | gtommec [ Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lifted CRD spotted in Norfolk. |
Today I was at Colonial Cadillac on Virginia Beach Blvd. in Norfolk and as I was leaving I spotted this CRD behind Eastern Offroad. Is it anyone here? ![]() ![]()
|
|
| Author: | hatteras8926 [ Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lifted CRD spotted in Norfolk. |
They used to have a lifted silver liberty with eastern decals and a custom paint job. IIRC, it belonged to the owner's wife. Perhaps that one also belongs to them. |
|
| Author: | babydiesel [ Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lifted CRD spotted in Norfolk. |
That would be my CRD. My husband bought a Jeepin By Al lift for the Jeep and had Eastern install it. That picture is from the last time we took it back to them to have it repaired from the damages done during install. |
|
| Author: | jinstall [ Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lifted CRD spotted in Norfolk. |
For a second there I thought someone spotted mine down there. Then I remembered it has not been down there in a while. Only the ST170 has been down there recently. |
|
| Author: | onebaucom [ Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lifted CRD spotted in Norfolk. |
I saw that one a couple of weeks ago in Greenbrier, but forgot to post it up here! I also saw a blue KJ that had a eastern offroad sticker on it. It passed by me on the west norfolk bridge when i was waiting in traffic. It was definitely lifted, but looked like it still had stock tires. Don't mean to jack your thread lol. Oh, the crd looks good and glad we are finally seeing more lifted KJs around this area! |
|
| Author: | babydiesel [ Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lifted CRD spotted in Norfolk. |
Eastern sticker is gone. We just got tired of having to take the jeep back for repairs. Our goto Jeep repair shop is Open Air Jeeps by Lynhaven Mall. I saw one CRD ON I-264(sports freak) and one at the Farmers Market off of Dam Neck Blvd. If anyone needs them, I've got the original rims/tires for sale since we put the bigger tires on the Jeep. |
|
| Author: | reg1086 [ Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:24 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lifted CRD spotted in Norfolk. |
Hey all, We are some what new to VAB, and are looking for a good mechanic for our 05 Limited CRD. Im about 4 1/2hrs from her throughout the week so I need a shop that she can take it to in time of need.. Ive msged a few members pm, so sorry if im buggin. Thanks in advance! Reg & Kae |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|