It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:25 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:54 am
Posts: 5827
Location: 7,000 feet, Zuni Mountains, New Mexico
tjkj2002 wrote:
dieselenthusiast wrote:
Troy, is that the Mortons bedliner?
It sure is,sprayed it myself yesterday.


Hmmmmmmm, that's what I thought. Is this a service that you @ Rocklizard Fabrications offer?

_________________
2015 Ram Ecodiesel/Big Horn/4x4/Quad Cab
2016 Arctic Fox 22G/Onboard 2500 LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

I took the road less traveled. Now I'm LOST.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:39 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 12988
Location: Colorado Springs
dieselenthusiast wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
dieselenthusiast wrote:
Troy, is that the Mortons bedliner?
It sure is,sprayed it myself yesterday.


Hmmmmmmm, that's what I thought. Is this a service that you @ Rocklizard Fabrications offer?
Maybe in the distant future,maybe.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:49 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:54 am
Posts: 5827
Location: 7,000 feet, Zuni Mountains, New Mexico
tjkj2002 wrote:
Maybe in the distant future,maybe.


I understand you guys are swamped at the current moment! I am looking for someone to paint and/or bedline my gas tank skid, rear diff, front and rear bumpers, and sliders.

_________________
2015 Ram Ecodiesel/Big Horn/4x4/Quad Cab
2016 Arctic Fox 22G/Onboard 2500 LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

I took the road less traveled. Now I'm LOST.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:41 am 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:23 am
Posts: 377
Location: Kaukauna, Wisconsin
tjkj2002 wrote:
Fulltimer wrote:
I think your KJ needs to go to Weight Watchers! :lol:

Terry
It's not fat it's big boned :lol: :lol: !



LMFAO..... thats how mine got the FLT name (fat little tank); liberty+armor+tools+dog+wife+tire+skids+sliders+etc=flt

_________________
2003 Jeep LIberty Renegade
Rusty's Offroad 2.5in suspension lift w/ rear rancho shocks, Fastman TB, Beam's 4 point harness', custom D rings up front, Custom flowmaster exhaust, JKS Quick sway bar disco's
Hella 500's, General Grabber AT2's on stock rims with spidertrax
coming soon: Corbeau Moab seats, JBA 6"lift


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com