| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| MATTRACK, just dreaming http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17672 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Ripple [ Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | MATTRACK, just dreaming |
I ran across this website and I just was awed by the prospect of individual wheel tracks on a liberty. I would have a set in the camper i was pulling, then once offroad bolt on the tracks (30 minutes) and wheel off to a remote campsite. if only they didn't have the $22K price tag.
a wrangler getting busy in the snow. http://www.mattracks.com/Mattracks_SC_snow1.wmv wheelin' wicked terrain http://www.mattracks.com/Mattracks_SC_rough1.wmv does anyone other than mattracks make these things. i think i could loose $4-5K on a set but not $22-30K http://www.mattracks.com/ |
|
| Author: | BVCRD [ Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: MATTRACK, just dreaming |
Ripple wrote: I ran across this website and I just was awed by the prospect of individual wheel tracks on a liberty. I would have a set in the camper i was pulling, then once offroad bolt on the tracks (30 minutes) and wheel off to a remote campsite. if only they didn't have the $22K price tag.
![]() a wrangler getting busy in the snow. http://www.mattracks.com/Mattracks_SC_snow1.wmv wheelin' wicked terrain http://www.mattracks.com/Mattracks_SC_rough1.wmv does anyone other than mattracks make these things. i think i could loose $4-5K on a set but not $22-30K http://www.mattracks.com/ When we were in bush Alaska, some guys had those on a Ranger. That thing would go anywhere and almost straight up. It was good in the spring when the tundra thawed on top and there was no bottom to the muskege. |
|
| Author: | raceinfan [ Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
these were posted awhile back, they are pretty cool |
|
| Author: | G-funk [ Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:54 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
mattracks are so bad @$$ too bad there like $10K or more |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|