| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| Part Time 4wd switch malfunctioning? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17756 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | venturaII [ Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Part Time 4wd switch malfunctioning? |
I have an '04 3.7 with 5 speed and NP231. Yesterday, I used 4wd Hi to get out of my snowy driveway. Today, I noticed that the "Part Time" light on the dash is lit when the transfer case is in 2wd, and when I shift the case into 4wd Hi, the light goes OUT. I've confirmed that it's just the light, and not the actiual transfer case that is screwed up (2wd is rear drive only, as it's supposed to be...) Anyone have this problem before, or can point me in the right direction? Where does the switch reside - in the console, or is it actually on the transfer case itself? Thanks - |
|
| Author: | Gris [ Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Mine is the exact opposite. Since the huge snow storm, my dash lites aren't registering what 4wd I'm in at all. Yesterday after noon it worked agian, but this morning it was back to no lite. 4WD works fine, just no lights. Your switch is probably frozen. |
|
| Author: | venturaII [ Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Anyone know where the switch is located? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|