LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Torque on Rear Diff
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20631
Page 1 of 1

Author:  callaway [ Fri May 11, 2007 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Torque on Rear Diff

I'm putting on a Rusty's rear diff cover tomorrow and while I'm at it I may change the fluid. What torque are the bolts on the rear diff?

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Fri May 11, 2007 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Torque on Rear Diff

callaway wrote:
I'm putting on a Rusty's rear diff cover tomorrow and while I'm at it I may change the fluid. What torque are the bolts on the rear diff?
30 ft-lbs

Author:  callaway [ Fri May 11, 2007 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Torque on Rear Diff

tjkj2002 wrote:
callaway wrote:
I'm putting on a Rusty's rear diff cover tomorrow and while I'm at it I may change the fluid. What torque are the bolts on the rear diff?
30 ft-lbs


Is there anything you don't know :P

thanks :D

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Fri May 11, 2007 10:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Torque on Rear Diff

callaway wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
callaway wrote:
I'm putting on a Rusty's rear diff cover tomorrow and while I'm at it I may change the fluid. What torque are the bolts on the rear diff?
30 ft-lbs


Is there anything you don't know :P

thanks :D
It helps with a Chilton's sitting right next to the computer and service manuals on the HD.

Author:  1300ZUK [ Sat May 12, 2007 12:03 am ]
Post subject: 

you mean there is a way to change the diff cover and not change the oil? :lol:

Author:  Pablo [ Sat May 12, 2007 1:55 am ]
Post subject: 

1300ZUK wrote:
you mean there is a way to change the diff cover and not change the oil? :lol:


You just stand it on its nose.

Author:  unixxx [ Sat May 12, 2007 2:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Torque on Rear Diff

tjkj2002 is to the 4x4 section as KY Liberty is to the 4x2 section :D If you need any more rear axle specs, check out the table at the bottom of this page :

http://www.fuzzymuzzle.com/Car/Gear_Ins ... r_8.25.htm

callaway wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
30 ft-lbs


Is there anything you don't know :P

thanks :D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/