LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

front strut mount?
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29842
Page 1 of 1

Author:  C co Crusader 2/127 [ Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:12 pm ]
Post subject:  front strut mount?

im looking for a replacement mount but i would like to get the one that JBA is using for the 6' lift. Does anyone know where to get it?

Author:  Jeep4me99 [ Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'd guess from JBA.

I have the stock ones if you want them, send me a PM if interested.

Author:  C co Crusader 2/127 [ Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:05 am ]
Post subject: 

i may take you up on that offer. does that include the washers?

Author:  Jeep4me99 [ Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

no, doesn't include the washers, had to use them for my current set up. But you should be able to get replacement washers from a hardware store.

Author:  WoodysKJ [ Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jeep4me99 wrote:
no, doesn't include the washers, had to use them for my current set up. But you should be able to get replacement washers from a hardware store.
The "Washers" you speak of are a BIT beefier that just a hardware store type. I would get them from a stealership. Just a couple of bucks, I paid 12 for my new pair, i think. The are close to twice as thick as anything I have seen in a hardware store.

They are called Strut Mount Retainer Plates BTW.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/