| LOST JEEPS http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/ |
|
| so whats the story? http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30503 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | C co Crusader 2/127 [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:06 pm ] |
| Post subject: | so whats the story? |
so im slowly starting to beleive that JBA's 6" is becoming a pipe dream. I hope i wrong because I dont want to go somewhere to have something comparable built. If anyone got any other info than what on the site let me know! |
|
| Author: | loosvelt [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I just saw a picture of it in this months Low Range Magazine. |
|
| Author: | NellyJeep [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
absolutely, but i think that Marlin got caught up with making sure the 4" was perfect. I hope he does come out with it but when I was planning the lift last year I was planning on the 6" but I'm now going to go with the 4". Looks like all the bugs have been worked out with the front struts and its getting close to the time when I'm going to be home and put it all on. But if there is any info on the 6" I'd love to hear. |
|
| Author: | loosvelt [ Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
http://www.low-range.com/JanFeb/features.htm Click on the jan/feb issue, and hold your mouse over it. The picture will change and you will see Al's KJ in the bottom right corner. I think the mag said it had a 6 incher. |
|
| Author: | Jeepin Al [ Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yepper, that was my original test mule I sold to Marlin. See: http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/vie ... hp?t=29845 Al |
|
| Author: | chefdab [ Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
He's probably waiting till he gets the 4" kit dialed in perfect then use what he learned and apply it to the 6" kit so there won't have to be all this additional "testing". |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|