LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

BDS strut relocation upper plate question
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31019
Page 1 of 1

Author:  modular [ Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:11 am ]
Post subject:  BDS strut relocation upper plate question

My BDS spring lift (2") will be going in next week and I have some questions...BDS includes the strut relocation upper plate to put the strut back in the middle of it's travel. For you that have this lift, did you use the plates? There will be a clevis thrown on the front and 1 upper isolator in the rear for good measure. Again, for those who have this lift...did you just use the springs for the lift or suppliment it? I have 245/75 Maxxis Buckshot's going on the same time and the pinch weld is already down...will I have some rubbing by the fog light door? Anyone have pictures of this lift your KJ?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/