LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Franky Prem II Kit + Spacers
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39074
Page 1 of 1

Author:  2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Franky Prem II Kit + Spacers

Just curious what size spacers may be recommended to add to the rear suspension. I have some 2" spacers from a previous lift in case those might work but I think that is too tall for it and what I might need are 1-1.5" spacers. Thanks in advance for the help!!

-Scott

Author:  tommudd [ Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:05 pm ]
Post subject: 

just the stock isolators work great

Author:  2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

I have the stock isolator in there, it just seems like the rear is sagging down a lil bit. Can you stack another rear isolator in there to give it some extra height?

Author:  jsc7002 [ Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

2006KJSPORT4x4 wrote:
I have the stock isolator in there, it just seems like the rear is sagging down a lil bit. Can you stack another rear isolator in there to give it some extra height?


you can add up to 2 rear iso, for a total of three counting the stock iso.

Author:  2006 KJ [ Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

i added one extra isolator per side (total of 2 upper per side) and it's perfect.

Author:  2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

ok, cool deal, looks like a trip to the junky yard will payoff on monday, thanks fellers!!!

Author:  2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

If I can't get these at the local yard, does any other place carry the isolators or would it be a dealer item?

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

2006KJSPORT4x4 wrote:
If I can't get these at the local yard, does any other place carry the isolators or would it be a dealer item?
There like $12 each from the dealer,way cheaper then the front isolators(about $50 each).

Author:  2006KJSPORT4x4 [ Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks!

Author:  501 [ Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

tjkj2002 wrote:
There like $12 each from the dealer,way cheaper then the front isolators(about $50 each).


Looks like your dealer has better prices than mine. They want 15.80 for the uppers and 27.10 for the lower ISO's

Author:  tjkj2002 [ Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

501 wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
There like $12 each from the dealer,way cheaper then the front isolators(about $50 each).


Looks like your dealer has better prices than mine. They want 15.80 for the uppers and 27.10 for the lower ISO's
$3 difference is not bad for a different location.It's not a good idea to stack the lower isolators.

Author:  501 [ Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:11 am ]
Post subject: 

tjkj2002 wrote:
501 wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
There like $12 each from the dealer,way cheaper then the front isolators(about $50 each).


Looks like your dealer has better prices than mine. They want 15.80 for the uppers and 27.10 for the lower ISO's

$3 difference is not bad for a different location.It's not a good idea to stack the lower isolators.


Unforchantly when I put on the Daystar I didn't keep the lowers so I got to get a set of them, I thought they would both be the same price. So I guess I gotta buy the bottoms and a set of uppers. I'm taking out the daystar and putting OME coils in.

I don't think I can use the daystar spacer and the OME coils. Right?

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:27 am ]
Post subject: 

501 wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
501 wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
There like $12 each from the dealer,way cheaper then the front isolators(about $50 each).


Looks like your dealer has better prices than mine. They want 15.80 for the uppers and 27.10 for the lower ISO's

$3 difference is not bad for a different location.It's not a good idea to stack the lower isolators.


Unforchantly when I put on the Daystar I didn't keep the lowers so I got to get a set of them, I thought they would both be the same price. So I guess I gotta buy the bottoms and a set of uppers. I'm taking out the daystar and putting OME coils in.

I don't think I can use the daystar spacer and the OME coils. Right?


no :wink:

Author:  501 [ Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:59 am ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
I don't think I can use the daystar spacer and the OME coils. Right?

no :wink:

It was worth a try!

Author:  tommudd [ Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:44 am ]
Post subject: 

501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
I don't think I can use the daystar spacer and the OME coils. Right?

no :wink:

It was worth a try!

or we could cut them down, redo, reshape, :wink: but the effort ya know

Author:  501 [ Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:47 am ]
Post subject: 

tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
tommudd wrote:
501 wrote:
I don't think I can use the daystar spacer and the OME coils. Right?

no :wink:

It was worth a try!

or we could cut them down, redo, reshape, :wink: but the effort ya know


Got a band saw?!? :twisted:





Naaa, I'll go buy some regular ones.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/