LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

Any one use Jeep 4x4 center
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39136
Page 1 of 1

Author:  501 [ Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Any one use Jeep 4x4 center

I found this site Morris 4x4 center anyone use them before, good or bad?

Author:  daspes [ Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Any one use Jeep 4x4 center

501 wrote:
I found this site Morris 4x4 center anyone use them before, good or bad?


Never heard anything bout them before. From quick browsing it looks like some of the prices pretty good, but not great, others items are way more than other sites. The free shipping for over 1000.00 makes me laugh. Most places I deal with offer it with a 100.00 order.

Author:  e_poirier2004 [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:55 pm ]
Post subject:  just did business with them

I had just ordered and received the rear lower control arm bushings for my 2006 kj. I just had a bit of customs delay (I'm in Canada). Their prices are amazing. The bushings were going for 50$can + tax = 58$can/ea at the stealership. I ended up getting the 4 bushings for 110$ US. Roughly half price and their service is pretty good.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/